The 'Thing'

Bill followed me around as I followed the thing I saw. The Losers were reluctantly following us, arguing about stupid stuff.

I saw red hair and a silver suit pass by. And we're those orange buttons? Huh.. the thing I kept seeing looked more like a clown..

The clown I saw outside the window.

I decided to suck it up and keep following the clown.

It feeds off fear, so I couldn't be afraid.

Eventually I came to a place full of junk that was piled up. I looked up to the top of the pile and saw a bunch of floating kids, most with missing limbs.

I looked around and realized nobody was with me. They must've gotten lost or something. I shrugged it off and started to make my way to the pile of junk.

There was a weird vibe in this room. A vibe that you get if you've had a déjà vu or if you've been there before. Actually I think I have been here before.

Suddenly, as if someone had turned on a light switch in my head, memories came flooding in. George Denbrough's death. The Losers and I fighting a clown. Bill and I kissing.. Ben and I kissing. Me floating.

The one thing I couldn't remember..

What was that clown's name?

I heard a musical noise... Like a Jack N The Box. I looked around and saw where it was coming from the clown, which looked awfully familiar, popped out of its box.

"Now introducing, Pennywise, the dancing clown!" It said in a creepy voice which was also familiar...

A/N: Helllooooo WattPad readers! I hope everybody's day is going well, mine is. Sort of. I got rubber bands for my braces, Oof. Also I'm working on a Billverly edit Yeet! Anyways, till next time fellow losers.