Chapter 6

I looked into his eyes, stunning and big. His arm brushed against mine, leaving a trail of intense heat after it. A smile came across my lips as he played into it more, running his fingers behind into my backside. More flames ignited as i sat still letting him feel me up. 

"Shane, Youre shivering like crazy." He uttered. I rolled my eyes at him, still facing his monster crotch.

"You have the air on idoit." I mutter before placing my hand around his thick member. He groaned in delight as i twirled my tounge around his dick, loving the taste of his precum.  Not used to such a large shaft, I took him in my mouth, slowly at first. He pressed on the gas pedel slightly and i chuckled,  sending vibrations down his cock.

"Dont do that you cock tease" he moaned.

He pushes his hips up, and i gag but quicly adjust. He starts to fuck into mouth, and The feeling of being domintated is back. I love the way hes just abusing my throat, thank god for no gag reflex. Before I know it hes pulling me up and kissing me hard, its filled with urgency like he feels somethings gonna ruin it. 

He pulls over the car onto an abandoned house's parking space. "Back seat, Now." He orders, already pulling off his pants.

“I need you please,” I reply my voice strained with so much pleasure.
He shakes his head no, and starts to abuse my hole with his tounge, after he got my pants off. His tongue is quicky replaced with two fingers, i scream out but not in pain in pleasure. Hes quick to pull his finger and line himself up with my now abused hole, i feel the tip of his cock pushing through the first ring of muscles. Hes going excruciatingly slow, after what seems like forever i feel him bottom out. He looks at me for reassurance to move, i give him a look telling him its okay. He starts off by going slow and deep, hitting that bundle of nerves everytime. I look into his eyes and see nothing but desire, Lust, and Passion. Hes not as long as liam is, but he sure is thicker. The burn of being strecthed, makes me cry out but everytime it gets alittle painful he hits the part in me the sends pure ecstacy through my body. He slowly rocks in and out of me, im in pure bliss i pull him close and kiss him. He kisses me ways ive never been kissed before, almost with love, i grab onto his back as he goes in even harder. He moans out with a growl and that right there almost pushes me over the edge. He picks me up off the bed and slams me against the wall and continues to pound into me. I attach my lips to his neck and he moans out, “God  your so good. 
“Faster Harder,” are all i can get out before he’s pulling all the way out and slamming back in. Hes slamming into me so hard, i feel like im seeing stars. But he stills stays at his pace, nice and slow its so diffrent from liam its not rushed. He pushes me back on the bed, my head against the headboard. He pushes his cock into my now throbbing asshole, he pushes in and this time its rushed. Hes going so fast and hard, that my vision is blurred. “Oh my god, Chase,” I scream out. He grabs my cock and gently starts to stroke it but thats all I need, “Im gonna cum,” I say and i know hes close as well. I feel his hot cum fill me up ,and that sends me over the edge.

We both lay, panting at what just happend. His sweatly body lay against mine. I chuckled. This was going to be a good day.