Declan • Cuddles

The sunlight streams through the curtains of the room. You rub the tiredness from your eyes, trying to rid the sleep. Shifting in the bed, you feel Declan's arm tighten around your waist. You sigh knowing you're going to have a hard time getting out of bed.

You slowly turn over to your side. You pry his fingers off you but he growls and pulls you closer. You roll your eyes remembering it's hard to wake him up.

Flipping your body so your on your stomach, you crawl backwards from Declan's protective grip. His arm moves as if looking for your form. You quickly take off the sheets and make a run for the bathroom.

~

Declan groans as he wakes up to the sound of the shower. His sits up, eyes still closed and yawns cutely. Looking at the bed, he gets annoyed when he sees your not there. Throwing the sheets off, he walks to the bathroom.

You heard a knock and open the door. Declan stands there- his hair messy, eyes halfway closed and only wearing navy blue basketball shorts. You blush and keep your eyes on his face making sure to not trail your eyes lower.

You can't help but notice a mark on his neck. Upon further inspection, you realize it's a hickey! A hickey that you made! He seems to know what you're staring at and smirks.

"When did that," you point to the mark, "happen?"

"You don't remember? It was last night after we had a few drinks to celebrate Bennomi's anniversary."

You frown attempting to recall memories of last night.

"I remember you couldn't keep your hands off me. We didn't even make it to the room." Your face probably looks like a tomato causing Declan to laugh.

"It's alright. If I were you, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off myself." You gasp, glaring at him before shutting the door.

His brown eyes widen in realization. He knocks a couple times to which you don't answer.

"Baby, don't me like that." A few more knocks and there's still no answer.

"Go screw yourself, Mr. Lynch."

He huffs and walks to the bed, sitting on the foot of the mattress.

"Women....."

Hey, lovelies. I'm sorry for the long wait. Anyways, I am going to be writing the next part for the Bennet chapter. Thanks for all your support.