Chapter 2

I sat down in a desk in the back of classroom B2. I placed my binder beside me. As I sat in the wooden chair, people turned to gawk at me. One particular girl seemed to catch my attention. She had long golden-brown hair, light skin, and deep brown eyes. She stuck her tongue out at me, and closed her eyes tightly. I smiled quietly, looking down at my feet.

Everyone was talking, except me. Some people had gotten up. And by some people, I mean the entire class except for me. I was sitting at my desk, lightly drumming my fingers on the cold, smooth wood. 

Suddenly, there was a loud SMACK, and everyone froze. I looked over to the source of the sound, where Hannah was standing with a student on the floor at her feet, who seemed unconscious. Hannah held a large blue book in her delicate hands, panting heavily with an annoyed look on her face.

Everyone slowly pulled themselves out of the room, instead of me, Hannah, and the boy on the floor. The boy had jet black hair, and was wearing the school uniform, as anyone was. Hannah had a few tears streaming down her face, seemed very surprised.

I stood and went over to her, slightly scared. She dropped her book, and covered her mouth with her hands. She was shaking violently. I asked calmly, "Hannah? What.. happened here?" She turned to me, and her eyes widened some more. She ran out of the class, down the halls, and into the cafeteria.

I knelt down in front of the boy, placing my hand gently on his neck. His pulse was slowing, and I had to do something. I clambered on top of him and placed my hands on his chest. I pushed up and down, until finally he began coughing roughly.

He held his head and sat up, pushing me off him. He stared at me blankly, and I blushed madly. "I-I'm so sorry!," I stuttered, "I just wanted to help you!"

He said, "It's fine." And then stood, offering me his pale hand. I grabbed it, and he pulled me up. I brushed my hair behind my ear, looking down. He chuckled softly, and said "I'm Skrill." I looked up at him. Skrill? That was an interesting name. "I'm Lizzy." I said softly.

He looked into my eyes, his black eyes burning into mine. He finally chuckled, and said "What happened?"

I shook my head and shrugged, "I think Hannah hit you with a book."

"Classic Hannah."