Chapter 3

I ended up spending the entire day with Skrill, and I got close to him really easily. In our second period English class, he passed me a note neatly written on a piece of notebook paper, that said "Meet me in the bathroom on the second floor before lunch." I looked up at him and smiled, bobbing my head in agreement. He have me a thumbs-up before turning back to the front of the room, where the teacher was rambling.

Time skip a few hours, and I was standing in the bathroom, leaning against the light brown wall.  I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 12:52. Skrill was supposed to be here 7 minutes ago! I let out a long, sad sigh before shoving my phone back in my pocket.

The door then slowly creaked open, and Skrill popped inside. He closed the door behind him, and smiled, "Hey!~" I looked into his eyes, and replied "Hiya!" "So.. just wanted to ask you something.." Skrill said, staring down at his black shoes. "Of course!," I beamed, "You can ask me anything."

He twiddled with his thumbs for a moment, leaning against the wall next to me with a faraway look in his eyes. He said quietly, "It's about.. Hannah." My eyes lit up at the news. I had gotten to know Hannah little bit, but I haven't seen her since she ran away from Math class.

"Oh, just ask me already!" I smirked, rolling my eyes in a friendly matter. He blushed slightly and said, "She acts really strange around me. It's kinda creeping me out. Nothing against her, but she's really.. weird."

I looked down, soaking his information into my brain. I looked at him and shrugged, "Maybe she's likes you." "That's a possibility." He replied, "But why would she act so weir-"

He was interrupted by a loud bell, signaling the end of lunch. I said, "We can talk about this later." I opened the door to leave, and in front of the door was Hannah, looking shocked and hurt. Skrill said, "Hannah wait.." Before Hannah rushed off. "Damnit." He mumbled.