I'll Protect you No Matter What, I Promise Part 3 Sonic X Bullied!Human!Reader

Here is Part 3 of this one-shot. Enjoy!

(Tails' POV)

Sonic ran into class, his face showed that he was outraged and furious. "Sonic! Where have you been!" I scolded him like a mother or father would to his son. "I went to try out for the Soccer Team. I didn't make it," he said, arms crossed as he took a seat next to me. "What made you think you would make it? They don't like us! They're scared of us!" I explained.

The door flung open, revealing (Y/N) in a Cobalt Blue Cheerleading outfit with Gold trimming and a Cobalt Blue bow in her hair. "(Y/N)!?" Sonic and I said in surprise. "What are you doing here?" Sonic asked the unexpected human.

"I came here to invite you to the Cheer Pep Rally," (Y/N) said shyly. "Hi, there! I'm Miles Prower, but my friends call me Tails," I said happily. "Hi, Miles. You can come too! And you can bring your friends too! I gotta go, hope you'll be there!" She said before running off.

(Time Skip to the Pep Rally)

(Y/N's POV)

I looked to see if Sonic and his friends were in the bleachers. I looked around but didn't spot them. I sighed before getting my blue and gold pom-poms. "There are animals at the Pep Rally!" Vivian yelled, clearly terrified. I quickly looked to see if it was true.

There they were! Sonic, Tails, Shadow, and a ivory hedgehog with gold eyes, they all sat somewhere near the front. "Get in position!" Ben yelled as my teammates and me got into our assigned position.

We started our cheer routine. Ben ripping through the backdrop. I got ready to be thrown in the air. Unfortunately, they moved out the way, distracted by Sonic and his friends. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact.

(Sonic's POV)

I saw that (Y/N)'s teammates were going to fail to catch her. I quickly jumped over the people in front of me and the people blocking the way as I ran to where she would land.

I felt her fall right into my arms. Her hands wrapped around my neck. My arms around her waist. We stared into each others for a few second before I broke free of the trance. I smiled warmly at her as she smiled back.

"You! Blue talking Hedgehog! A word!" The soccer coach yelled as I carefully let go of (Y/N) before walking with the soccer teacher to the principal's office. The principal was the same woman who told me and the other Mobians that we couldn't leave the underground basement.

"This blue animal has passed through our difficult defenses that need agility and quickness," the soccer coach said. "I'm really sorry but, if I didn't get through to the middle of the gym, I couldn't be able to save (Y/N) from that fall," I protested. "The coach wants you on his team," she said in shock.

"Really?" I asked her in disbelief. "You could help us win our games! I can finally get enough money to buy a house and move out of my parent's basement!" He said as the principal and me stared at him weirdly. "I'd love to join the soccer team! But, on one condition," I said, holding my index finger up, my other hand on my hip.

"And what is that?" The principal asked me. "Mobians can come to school with humans and be treated as if we were humans," I said as she shook her head. "You haven't won a signal game yet. But, I will make an exception. Animals can now eat in the cafeteria," She said as I hugges her tightly. "Oh, and we're not animals, were Mobians! Keep that in mind! I said before running to go tell my friends the great news.

(Time Skip to Lunch Time)

(No one's POV)

Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Silver, Amy, and Blaze walked through the blue double doors of the cafeteria. "I can't believe that we can now eat in the cafeteria with the humans!" Amy exclaimed as she got a tray. "Neither can I," Tails said as the lunch lady served them their lunch, bread with some kind of weird jelly on top.

"Hey, isn't that the guy that saved you?" Vivian asked (Y/N), pointing to Sonic who sat at a table near the trashcans and a few tables away from (Y/N) and Vivian. "Yeah, but I doubt he even remembers my name," (Y/N) said nervously. "Hey, (Y/N)" Sonic yelled as everyone turned to look at her.

(Y/N) ignored their stares and walked towards Sonic's table. "Hi," she greeted. "Hey, I made this invention and thought that you should have it," Tails said with a smile as he handed her a robotic bracelet. "What does it do?" She asked. "It helps you land on you always land on your feet when your falling. After the incident, I decided to make this and give it to you. Just to,make sure that you don't get hurt," he said as she smiled warmly at him, oblivious to Sonic, who was smiling at her.

She looked at Shadow. He would glance at her every once in a while. She walked towards him. "About that emerald," she said as he quickly stood up. He growled and glared at her before walking away, leaving everyone, especially (Y/N) stunned by his actions.

(Y/N) felt someone grab her hand and pull her towards them. "Meet me at the storage room tomorrow," she heard Sonic's cocky voice whisper into her ear. "I'll be there, also good luck on the soccer team," she whispered to him sweetly as they both smiled at each other. 

But, that moment didn't last long. One of Ben's friends dragged her to the cheer table which is far, far way from Sonic and the other Mobians, making her drop the robotic bracelet into Sonic's lunch. "Ben's going to kick you off the team if he sees you with, them!" She said, looking at the Mobians in disgust. (Y/N) looked over to Sonic, then to Ben's friends who walked away. (Y/N) walked out of the cafeteria and took a stroll around campus to clear her mind.