Teleported?

I walked through the forest with the leaves crunching under my feet. It was fall so it was very cold and so I was wearing my hoodie. I finally stumbled upon a lake to have a bath which I haven't had a bath in a couple of days. I went over to the lake, put my bag on the grass, and I stripped off my clothing and stepped into the lake then I realized I forgot to take soap, shampoo, conditioner, a toothbrush, and my face wash. I groaned to myself and just decided to soak in the lake. Before I got my arms and hands wet I took my phone out and played the song shell shocked. But I had to play it on a low volume because I wasn't completely sure if the police stopped looking for me or if there were no one in this forest. I was happily listening to the awesome song until I heard a noise like something opening. I turned around and to my surprise it was a portal. It was aa oval shape with swirls of blues and pinks. I looked at it in awe I got dressed, got my stuff and walked to it. In my head I had thoughts of where it would take me and if I should go through it. I was secretly wishing that it would take me to one of the anime shows I watch or take me to the tmnt world. I took my chances because everyone should know by now that I ran away and I wasn't excepted in my own family and I was wanted by scientists. I went through it only to have my vision blurred a little and have a small head ache. I looked around and saw that I was in an alley way so I stepped out of the alley way and into the side walks of New York City. I was amazed by all of the shining lights. I looked at the sky and saw that it was night. I thought to myself about how weird that was but I shrugged it off. I also noticed just by looking at the moon that it was a few days away from being a full moon. I mentally sighed to myself and decided to find an alley way that happened to have a man hole. I know what you guys are thinking your probably saying I'm a huge fan girl well I'm not. I think it will be better to stay in the sewer than stay in an alley way and be mugged or raped. So I started to walk along the side walk of NYC. I was walking long enough for the sky to turn night. Then I got scared, I found an alley way so I went in and I finally found a man hole but then I heard a chuckle from behind me. My eyes widened as I turned and the words slipped out of my mouth " The Purple Dragons"