74. She is back

Kongpob

I was waiting for my sun to come. He said that he will meet me tonight but he is running late. Well when it come to my darling he is the person who always rush at the last minute so I am not surprised about it. As the time passes I was not able to contain my self it has been almost an hour and still he didn't show up. Did something happen to him is he alright? I tried to call him but he didn't attend the call. My worry kept on increasing. Did something happen to him? Is he alright? When I went to check his room it was closed. I have no idea what was happening but it does not seem alright.

I was waiting outside his room one way or other he has to come here right. It was hours before I has a glimpse of him. I was coming with wolf and that wolf was throwing daggers with his eyes and on the other hand Arthit acted like I never existed.  He didn't give a glance to my side he just entered the room and banged the door close. I was confused I want to want was happening. I went to knock his door but he prevented me.

"If I see you anywhere near Arthit again. I will make sure that you pay for it" he threatened me and went inside the room with Arthit. What was happening. I was about to barge in but it was then Tew came running to me.

"Master you want to come" he said with a panic in his voice. I don't care about anything right now all I can focus and think right now is Arthit and nothing else. I just ignored Tew.

"Master please" he pleaded me and dragged me towards my dorm.

"SAMAS" that was all I can say when I saw the woman who sitting in front of me. She gave me her smirk. Whenever she gave this smile it was no good.

"What did you?" I shouted at her. I would have strangled her if I can but hell I cannot do that. He ignored me and gave that smrik again.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO SAMAS?" I shouted at her. I was in no mood to entertain her and she is testing my temper.

"I didn't do anything dear other than creating a little illusion in front of him. He stole what is mine and I gave the glimpse of how it would feel when something dear to you stolen from you and you never know the pain of wanting something so dearly yet that hurt you in every turn of your life. I said you right I will come back to you no matter what happens"

She dissappear just like that I was standing like a fool dumbfounded.

ARTHIT  No don't believe anything plz