The sun also rises

"I can't stand to think that my life is going so fast and I'm not really living it."

"Are you ready?" A young witch that worked with Klaus asked me

"Ready for what?" I asked seeing as Klaus as been holding me, hostage, for two days now.

"To see your family" she pulled me along as we walked down this huge hill. " or what's left of it" I saw Jenna and Elena with a circle of fire around them.

"No" I whispered while rushing down towards them. "Jenna" I tried to enter the circle but the fire grew bigger.

Jenna looks up at us with her eyes glistening with tears."The day that the lawyers called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was? Isn't there someone else who can do this?"

"Jenna, there was no one else who could have gotten me, Mal, and Jeremy through all of that."

"It's just the thought that I almost passed up taking care of you."

"But you didn't. You put your entire life on hold to help us."

"Look around. I failed you."

"No, Jenna. You didn't. You loved us when we had nobody else. This life" I pointed around us. "We were destined to have it. Listen. Being a vampire, it intensifies your guilt. But it also makes you stronger and faster. You can fight back. I'm gonna get through this. We will be okay. I need you to believe that.

"I don't recall you being on the guest list," Klaus said as he approached us. We all looked up to see Stefan standing on the cliff.

"I'm here to talk."

"Very well, then." Klaus vamp-speeds up to him while we all watch closely.

"Stefan" Elena and I called out as Klaus stabs him with a stake and rips it out.

"I have other plans for your boyfriend. I want him alive. But for now..." Klaus grabs Stefan's neck-snapping it. "Your turn." He turns to me.

"Klaus, please" I begged but when I realized he wasn't going to change his mind I gave in. "I love you guys so much"

"We love you"