The Meeting

Daisy's POV

in my mind I am so nervous. I have a secret to confess with my friends before we go on this road trip. A few minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. It was them. They think that they are here to discuss thing about the trip but they are going to find out my secret that no one knows about except my parents.

Shannon's POV

Well Emily and I walk into Daisy's amazingly big house. I love it. When we went in she is excited to see us, as she always is when we go to her house. she takes us up to her room and she sits us down.

Emily's POV

This is not what I was expecting at all. She sat us down and our meeting went a little like this:

E: Emily

S: Shannon

D: Daisy

D so I have been keeping a secret from you guys since I start going to school with you

S wait you have been lying to us the whole time?

D no I haven't. It is just that I couldn't tell you I was restricted.

E I can't believe you kept secrets

D well I am sharing now, aren't I.

E well I guess

D ok so this is the secret. I come from a line of spies. I am also letting you guys into the family of spies.

E omg that is awesome

S but you still lied to us.

E ya

D well now I am being honest. So are you guys in or not.

E I am

S well if both of you are I don't want to be left out.

D ok. There is another secret

S another secret.

D. This time it isn't about me. It is about the US. I found out that there is a secret behind each state. I don't know what it is but we are going to find out. At each land mark in each state there is a little piece of the secret. After we find all the secrets it will form a treasure map that leads to America's secret treasure.

S ...........

E ...........

D. So ya..........

(A/n well. Sorry for the lame ending. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Sorry that I am not working on magic either. I have a little writers block for that book. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!!!!!!!!)