Two

My alarm clock woke me up at 7.00 am. I yawned extremely loud because I didn't get a lot of sleep. For some reason, I was awake until 2.00 am thinking of yesterday. It really was an odd day. I even did some research about the group, and now I'm starting to actually like them. It took me some snoozes to realize that I have work today and need to get up. My feet dragged themselves to the corner of my bed while my body was still half sleeping. Finally, I was able to get up, and slowly I walked to the kitchen to drink a cup of coffee. I had big dark circles under my eyes which were impossible to cover with makeup. I decided to just give up since I was just going to work anyways.

While driving to work it became pretty quiet, so I turned on the radio. A Justin Bieber song came on, and I started singing to it. Those songs are always so catchy. After a couple minutes a new song was on the radio, and I was so into the music that I didn't even realize me singing to the new song. I sang some sentences of it before realizing it. But what was the song? I couldn't even think of what song it is or who's singing it. Yet the voices sound so familiar.

I took out the keys to the coffee shop from my pocket and I opened up the place. After a while, the other employees came and soon the place was full of people. I only stood by the cash register for the whole day. In the middle of my shift, a girl around my age came in with a pretty cold expression. She walked up to the cash register with hard footsteps and stared blankly at me.

"Hi" I said with a smile waiting for her order. She looked at me with a 'wtf' expression. What's her problem?

It was pretty quiet for some seconds, so I decided to break the really awkward silence.
"Did you want to order?" she gave me a quick intimidating glance to then roll her eyes. This was all so confusing for me. Then she finally spoke up after staring at me for a pretty long time. I felt a relief since it was really awkward since I, as my job requires, smiled the whole time.

"Do I look like I want to order?" she said with an extremely sarcastic tone.

"S-sorry I.. what did you want?" by now I was nothing else but confused by this situation. Not that yesterday was enough confusion for me, this had to come like a little extra on the side.

"Don't you get what I want, you little whore? Or are you too innocent to understand anything at all? Don't think that I didn't see you walking out from that concert yesterday. That's right. I saw you, walking to your car with Mark. You probably talked with the others too, didn't you? And listen up when I say this. I don't want your ass in the same room as any of them again or I'm gonna make you move out of the country. Remember this. I see everything." with that she stormed out of the cafe double as fast as when she came in. Still in confusion, I suddenly felt a really heavy weigh on me. I knew that if something's going to come out from this, it just can't be good.

I continued working like nothing happened for the rest of the day, at least that's what I was trying to do. I tried to listen deeply to the music to get my mind off it.

And there it was again. The song. This is the song from the car this morning. Where have I heard it?

—————————-

It's 4.15 pm and my shift finally ended. I happily packed my things and went to my car. Time went slowly in the car. I could only think about that saesang. Could I get hurt by them? Is this just the beginning of hell? Will I be hated by all their fans until they find something new to gossip about? What will Jiwoo think about all this? What will happen to the boys? I am very aware of that I'm quite an overthinker. I just can't help myself. Stuff like this just doesn't happen in my boring life.

After what felt like an hour I finally got home. I took my keys and my bag and locked the car, to then unlock my door. First thing I noticed was a small flower bouquet laying close to the doorstep. They were pink and white and neatly wrapped in paper. I closed my front door and put my bag aside. Quickly I crouched down to read the tiny letter that came with the flowers.

Hi Soonhee. This is NCT.
We are very sorry for the incident that happened yesterday. We hope for you to get better soon so you can come to our fan meeting :) (flip the letter if you haven't already)

On the other side was a ticket to their fan meeting next Thursday. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I'm not really a fan of them. Should I give this to Jiwoo? I should.

Sonhee: Come if u want a ticket to NCT's fan meeting in the arena next Thursday.

Jiwoo: What?! They gave you that?

Sonhee: Yup

Jiwoo: Haven't you listened to me at all? I already have a ticket. Omg you should totally come with me! :D

Soonhee: What? No why should I?

Jiwoo: Because they were kind enough to send you a free ticket just because you got hurt at their concert

Soonhee: Don't forget the flower bouquet that came with it ;)

Jiwoo: Seriously? Soonhee you need to be there or else it's really ungrateful of you

Soonhee: but but :(

Jiwoo: Please come

Soonhee: I come if you make me tacos

Jiwoo: Are you serious

Soonhee: As serious as I can be

Jiwoo: Whatever, we'll eat at my place this friday

Soonhee: yayy

While being so happy about the free dinner I forgot that I still had to come to the fan meeting. But guess it's the least I can do since the boys had been so nice and caring.
I couldn't stop smiling while putting the flowers in a vase. As I said, things like this don't happen to me. I didn't tell Jiwoo, but I was actually really excited to get to talk to them again.

I made some noodles and threw myself on the couch in tiredness. A live music festival was on TV. It was an American festival, but for some reason it just made me think of the twenty one boys that have been on my mind since the concert. Time flew by pretty fast after that. It was already 9.36 pm. I guess I accidentally fell asleep because an empty cup of noodles was laying under the TV table. As quickly as I could I cleaned up the mess I've made to then go to sleep. I'm not really a night owl or an early bird.