Four

10 minutes later I was at Jiwoo's house. There I was in what felt like an hour, waiting for her to come out. I couldn't do much more than just wait since my phone died. I really envy her big house. Well, it's not that big, but still. She actually got it as a birthday gift a few years ago from her disgustingly rich older brother. How I wish I had a sibling who could buy me happiness.

Finally, I saw a small familiar figure come out of the front door. I gave her a "what took you so long"-look. She smiled guiltily to me as a "sorry to keep you waiting". Yes, we have this thing where we can just look at each other to understand one another. We've known each other for so long that it'd be weird if the didn't recognize each other's different facial expressions by now.

She opened the door to my grey Hyundai and sat herself down. Her short black hair was tied in a tiny messy bun. She wore a long beige coat, white polo neck, and light blue jeans. I've always loved her fashion style. She always looks like she just came from a photo shoot. Her cool, fashionable and glamorous style indeed don't fit with her hyped and "ray of sunshine" personality. But that's one reason why I love this little dork.

"You really lost your bus card?" I asked in curiosity since I actually didn't believe in her a bit. She was never the type to lose such important things like that.

"Mhm" she quickly said while nodding, not even looking at me.

"Oh. That's why your bus card is sticking out from your phone case?" then she finally looked at me, with big eyes. I laughed it off since it came out more serious than it was supposed to. I think she thought the same because she relaxed her shoulders in relief afterward. She lightly smiled. She then opened her mouth to explain, which at first took her a while.

"I actually just wanted to meet you again. I - uh - felt lonely by myself I guess... Sorry, it was stupid of me..." she half-mumbled as she looked down in guiltiness. I told her that it was okay since I don't like seeing her feel bad. Then I started the car and drove to her job which is, if you'd like to know, at a bowling hall on the other side of the town. After that, it weirdly enough became quiet for a while, which never happens. She always babbles about everyone and everything. That's when I finally heard the sound of lips opening themselves.

"So.. uhm..." she began. "Did you really get flowers and tickets from NCT...?" I smiled to myself as she said that, still not looking at me. Because that was obviously the reason why she wanted to meet me but then have been quiet the whole time. She knows I don't like when she starts talking non-stop about kpop. And that is very true. But I'll let it slide this time because it partly is about me. I nodded my head in agreement and gave her a big smile. She crossed her arms and turned to window next to her.

"They even mentioned my name in the letter that with iiit~" I childishly said. She gave up trying to seem mad and finally looked at me. Now she kind of more looked jealous in a sad way, and I can say that she wasn't pretending anymore. Maybe I shouldn't have said that? They are kind of her role models.

"You said you have tickets to their fan meeting too?" I quickly mentioned in an attempt to lighten the mood and make her forget what I said. That seemed to actually work really well. Wow, she really loves these guys, doesn't she?

"Yes, yes I have! Joohyuk bought them for me last week. Though I don't know how he could get them, that fan meeting sold out an hour after they were released. I've been so hyped about it that I totally forgot to tell you!" and she was back to her normal self. Even though it only was away for about a minute or so.

"Joohyuk? Really? Actually, it doesn't really surprise me at all. That guy has some really rich contacts. But I mean, it's not like the house was already enough for you. You spoiled little sister of a rich model" I said in envy. I guess we could easily switch lives without bragging. Yeah, actually that isn't a bad idea. Good job, Soonhee. I noticed that Jiwoo was staring at me weirded out. Oh yeah, I guess I kind of zoned out for a second or two. No, more like ten. She started waving her hand in front of my face. I quickly slapped away her hand with one of my hands.