8 - Thoughts.

Jennie POV.

"Don't worry, I wont let you go."

I opened my eyes slowly and I realized that I was now inside my apartment. I can't remember how I ended up here and who brought me here. I just saw a familiar girl carrying me on her back and.....nothing.

My head hurts as I sat up on the edge of my bed. My hungover hits my head like a rock so I decided to lay myself again on the bed and sighed.

I rubbed my forehead and closed my eyes for a bit.

After five minutes of resting, I opened my eyes and reached for my phone on the pocket of my blouse to check the time and for some notifications.

I saw Kai's number having fifteen missed calls on my phone. Tsk, that bastard. After he fucked someone, he's just gonna call me like that. I know he's just making some excuses that's a good reason for me go away from his ass.

I quickly blocked his number from my contacts so he won't bother my life.

Sigh. Who was that? The person who brought me here. I want to thank her for doing that.

I hope I didn't make something bad last night when I was drunk and all. Me being drunk was the worst. Last time, I went to this bar and drank too many alcohol. I got terribly drunk and clumsy. I even accused the waiter for harassing me, though he's really not. He was just guiding me because I was out of balance so I won't fall and make a mess. I even slept on that bar since midnight until morning. A waitress woke me up and apologized to the mess that I made to them.

Enough with the drunken memories, I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I filled my tub with water and took a bathe in it. I relaxed for a bit and dried myself.

I went straight to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast for myself

I opened the television for some entertainment as I sipped my hot tea.

~~~~~

Lisa Pov.

Jisoo and Rosè kept on staring at me as I eat my breakfast.

"What?!" I said while chewing my breakfast.

They both looked at each other and mumbled something under their own breath.

"You two have been acting so weird." I said.

"We weren't be acting like this if there's no reddish mark on your neck." Rosè said.

I choked on my food as I hear her. I quickly drank the liquid inside my mug and I realized that It was a hot coffee.

I spitted the hot coffee as it burned my mouth. I could feel my face redden right now as Jisoo and Rosè laughed at me.

"Here, have some cold water." Jisoo offered while laughing and clapping her hands. Honestly, she looked like a laughing walrus.

I drank the water and relieved my choke. Thank goodness but, these bitches kept on laughing.

They stopped laughing after a while and started to interrogate me on how and whom did I get this hickey.

Jennie bitch I thought.

"Just make sure that both of you won't blab about this yeah? Especially you Jisoo-ah! You talkative owl." I said.

"Of course we won't. You just have to trust us. We will keep it." Rosè said. Her change of mood shocked me.

"Please don't freak out."

"JUST FUCKING TELL IT MY ANXIETY IS ATTACKING ME." Jisoo squirmed.

"This hickey.....is from Ms. Jennie."

"WHAT THE FUC--"

"HOLY JESU--"

"Save your reactions for later! Let me talk first!" I said.

I told them everything that happened last night. Including the time when I took Ms. Jennie at her apartment.

"Was she a good kisser?"

"Was she good in bed?"

"What the fuck, Jisoo?" I said as I rolled my eyes on her.

"And also, when I arrived here last night, I saw both of you sleeping peacefully while cuddling with each other yiee!" I said making both of them blush.

"You're gonna get these hands later." Rosè said.

"Going back, we just kissed and nothing more. We didn't go further."

"Then what did you do to her in her apartment?"

"We just hugged until she slept and laid some blanket on her." I said while reminiscing the scene on my head. I couldn't help but blush again.

"What a thoughtful girlfriend, I'm crying." Jisoo said while wiping a fake tear on her eye.

"but in all seriousness, Lisa. Do you like her?" Jisoo asked.

"I mean, she has looks and everything. She did turn me on the way she kissed me last nigh--"

"That doesn't answer the question! Only yes or no."

I thought of everything that happened since the first day of work. The smile, the looks, the features and of course,
The kiss. I finally made up my mind

"Yes, I do like Ms. Jennie."

*******