9 - Unwanted Person.

Jennie POV.

I was currently driving my way to work.
It was just a normal day in Seoul where people are just working.

I have arrived on the office. The staffs vowed their heads as they saw my presence. I just nodded at them and kept my proper posture.

I entered the elevator leading to the floor where my office was. I was about to close the elevator doors but someone squealed and forced me to open the door.

"Wait!" Someone said as she slid her hands on the gap between the elevator doors to prevent it from closing.

I realized, it was Ms. Manoban.

I quickly opened the door and let her enter.

"Thank you." She said.

She's full of sweat maybe because she's running. Also she's breathing heavy.

"Good Morning, Ms. Manoban." I said.

She looked up as she heard my voice and she realized that it was me.

"M-ms. Jennie!" She said, startled.

I giggled at her. She's adorable.

"Are you okay? Why are you rushing" I asked her.

"I am okay now ma'am don't worry, I thought I was late so I ran my way to here."

I checked my wristwatch for time and it was 7:00am.

"Well, I can't consider you late because you're thirty minutes early." I said and I smiled at her.

"What?!" She looked at the time on her phone and it was already 8:00am.

"Oh okay, I got the wrong time." She said.

After that, we talked about some business and updates about my meetings until we reached the destined floor.

Both of us went out of the elevator and walked my way to my office. As well as Ms. Manoban.

I sat on my chair for a few minutes letting myself relax for a while.

I looked outside to peek at Ms. Manoban. She wears a white plain blouse and a black miniskirt. Her hair is loosened while her bangs are covering her forehead.

I kept on staring at her but this time, she caught me staring. I was about to look away but what's the point of looking away if you're already caught.

We had an eye contact for a moment and I unconsciously winked at her. I don't know why did I do that but I can see that she blushed.

But a telephone ring interrupted our  moment and I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Ms. Jennie, this man outside kept on telling us to let him talk to you. But he has no I.D. Should we let him in?" The guard from downstairs called me.

"May I know what was his name?"

"He said it was Kai. He's rummaging on us and telling us to let him in because he's your fiancè. He brought flowers and some gifts."

This bastard. What's on his guts to show up after being exposed.

"Let him in." I said sternly. I said so I'll beat his ass on the face of my workers.

I waited for a minute for an asshole to show up on my door but I was interrupted by a sudden shout at the door.

"I said you have to let me in! You're just an asswipe secretary who's just creeping up my fiancè for her money." Kai said to Ms. Manoban.