Chp15 *I never loved you*

Vanessa's POV

I widen my eyes when he say again and even more when he took off his shirt making me gasp and tremble with fear. I took a step back but fell on the couch instead "y-you were the one who tried to rape me?" I mumble as tears rolled down my cheek.

His starts to calm when he saw me crying . I know Its hurts to him see to see me cry ." I never know it was you . I was drunk and I was in the gang before but I changed because of you. " he fall on his knees and cry ." I'm sorry , I know I should be the one who's dead instead of Zach"

I push him "you are lying ! Zach is not dead ! He sent me letter everyday ! He's not dead ! Get out of his house ! I fuckin hate you !" I scream at him before running upstairs "David ! David!" I shout as I kept on crying.

"what? What's wrong where is Zach ?"he said being alarmed.

"He's not Zach ! He's the guy who tried to rape me" I say after I hugged him tightly and cried on his chest.

He hug back and think about what I am talking about . Zayn tried to rape her? "What do you mean he tried to rape you?"

I tell him the whole story "and he says Zach is dead tell me he's wrong !"

He look down in my shows and frown. "It's true"

I pull back and glare at him "shut up ! How can you say this !" I push him hard.

"It's the truth" He showed the last months funeral invitation to me.

More tears brimmed in my eyes and rolling down as well "why don't you tell me this before ?" I whisper.

" he doesn't want you to know he's gone , Zach doesn't want to hurt you and I made a promise not tell you" I said .

"Who send me those letters ?" I look up at him.

"It was me I wrote you letters for him" he said with no expression.

"Why would you do that ?" I shot a glare at him.

" because I made a promise!!" He Yelled back.

"You all lied to me ! My parents Zachs parents you ! Everyone ! My love is dead and I don't even know" I shout in between sobs.

"It's for your own sake we don't want you to be like us we are nothing without him"He explainedand grab my shoulders in return i shove him away.

"Well guess what .. I am" I wipe my tears before I ran out of the masion and still looking down crying trying to think of everythingthatis happening . Without saying a word to him I run to my house.

David tried following me but i just ignore him. "Vanessa !!! Vanessa!''

I run to my house and quickly shut the door locking it.

"honey what happened?" Mom saw me come in the house crying my eyes out. But i didn't answer and just ran upstairs. She followed me but i locked the door.

I locked it and curls up on the floor crying a lot until I fall asleep.

Thisis too much to take in.

I didn't know when but I slept on the floor.

Hours later when my mom was banging on the door I open it.

Thats when i decided to stop crying and clear every single questions in my head.

Zayn's POV

I slide down on the door crying facing the huge mansion stairs and the wet open garden before the gate being burn by the rain.

I suddenly see Vanessa running out being followed by David.

David stood infront of the mansions entrance. "You told her everything" I nod."Even the crap you did before ?" He continue to asked." Im all messed up" I said. "We both are" David tap my shoulder making me cry as he wrap a towel around me ,helping me up pulling me in.

As soon as I got it I went straight to the bathroom taking a shower.

I sit on the tub with a running water. It feels like the world is against me now its more painful than finding out I'm adopted or being betrayed by my gang .

I found myself laying there and just staring at the window probably I would continue my suicide attempt after everything that happen .I deserve to die anyway.

After a long shower I wear my rob and just jump on the bed and feel the tears start escaping from my eyes.

I heard the door crack open ."why did you tried to rape me ?" Her voice was shaking and there's no point to pretend it was somebody else rather than Vanessa .

I didn't shift my head and just continue to stare at my window."Because that's all I know how to live before , stealing is my battle ,raping was my game I never know its wrong until I met you"

"And you didn't thought once that the one you were about to rape was a girl and the person who gave birth to you was also a woman ? Who believed she could give the best to her child but she didn't know she was going to die?"

"I didn't want them to leave me there!! I was adopted but I don't feel accepted because what I need is real parents then the city prison me so I have to stay alive .As much as I wanted it to stop it becomes my only way to live. You won't understand what it feels like to be lost . It's like dying but you have to suffer a millions times because you don't know where to start!!!!" I said sitting up as another tears roll down my cheeks .

"You wanted to know that if I still love you ? I never loved you. I only loved Zach and I will still love him even if he's not with me. I hate you. I hate you more than anything in this world!!!!. Your'e the reason I cut. Your'e the reason I was scared for life. Your'e the reason I couldn't trust anyone. Your'e the reason I stayed depressed all the time!!!!. I don't want to see you again ".She said coldly before walking out of the room.

I sob quietly and tried to chase her. Hearing those words kills me and I guess I will never see her again once she walk out to that door. As much as I want everything to stop I want her to turn around and fix everything.If only we can try it one more time ,stop the tape and turn back everything making it the way she wanted.If only I could change after she saved me from my hopeless life . "Vanessa !!!im sorry!!" I scream but she's already gone and it was too late.

I spent the rest of the week in my room not coming out and not even talking to my parents.

It's been a week and all I did was to drink. Grandma been scolding me all the time. David seems to care but i don't know what to do. I was in kitchen grabbing more beers to drink every second chance I get all I did was to drink so the pain will go away . I will constantly stare at Vanessa's picture until another tear is there to run down my cheeks . I was horrible without her.

Until one morning dad had enough. I stumble to get down having hang over due to the alcohol kicking. I pass by the dining table and into the fridge to grab some beer. Dad stop me with a fierce expression. " That's it I had enough of you !!!I'm sending you away so you will learn to live!!! " I give him a cold expression and pretend I didn't hear him. "You're leaving I'm sending you to Belgium and you won't come back until you change!!" He told me.