Chp 3* rising hope*

Vanessa’s POV

I put on my clothes and fall on the floor weeping in my arms. The police man came and recognised me. He was my dads best friend. A father for me.His name is Rick Rogers. “Vanessa dear !” He says and quickly comes to me scooping me in his arms. He grabs my suit case and takes me back home. Mother and father were shocked to see me like this. I didn’t tell what exactly happened I just told them they stole my things for I don’t know how disgusting it might sound if I tell them the truth.

Zayn’s POV

Two two years had passed and the girl at the alley made me feel worthless that night. I start changing my ways in a worse way as possible .I didn’t follow what the gang anymore do anymore. It lasted until they told me to kill someone or else they will kill me . Our boss the guy who become my trusted man who brought me this business wants me to kill the two guys who always walk in the music store everyday. The curly guy is 14 the tan one is 16 . The boss told me to kill them so I can gain lost trust on him.

But I didn’t want to hurt the what i think I did to make a scene to avoid hurting them in that store . I walk in there with a black mask as they all watch me . I stood on the counter and yelled.

" Put all the money in the bag now!!!" I screamed and pointed the gun at him as everyone run out side. That night I receive too many punches that I can receive more than I always do with my victim. They kick me out of the group and found myself alone sleeping into a public train station.

Vanessa’s POV

Two years since that horrible night happened. I haven’t left the house not every single day i never step out of the house .I was homeschooled since the incident happened But i never stop writing letters to Zach. For him even though we’re already in modern world he always find writing letter is more valuable than any easy communication because its worth prepare and it overwhelms my heart every time I see his writings . I know feels the same too.

Today I went to the train station where we usually go. There’s a post office in there so every time I send him some letters I will go there every single week no matter how scary out doors is.

I keep getting Zachs letters and send him back what I write. I tell him I miss him a lot and I love him so much. I told him I want him to come back

"Dear Zach,

It’s been six years since 

I’ve seen you ..

I miss you .. 

I miss you a lot .. 

There’s not one day 

I’ve not thought about you .. I want you to come back ..

I want us to be together like we did .. I love you so much .. 

Nothing’s like what it was before .. Your letters make me cry and smile. Please come back .. 

For me .. 

For your Vanessa. 

Here’s a picture of me at the theme park .Don’t forget what you promise . I’ll be waiting for you . 

Love 

Yours only,

Vanessa

I flip the picture at the back and wrote. 

” keep safe i love you” 

- Vanessa

The wind blows hard and took the picture away.

” ohh shoot”I curse and run from it but it was too fast and went with the wind away from the station.

I sigh I just hope I can develop another picture of it.

Zayn’s POV

I was always at the train station now.

I notice a guy who always sends letters every week it was after I turn 17 and its already habitual for him to send some letters. Seems odd but I feel a weird connection to him. He once notice me and surprise when he saw me he rub his eyes for a better look and say

.

" Zach !" He called me by a strange name .

I shrug and look away. 

He sigh and left and give me fresh baked bread he got.

I feel pity of myself until I decided to jump on the train and kill myself . 

In that way I will never suffer again.

I run at the edge of the train and jump on its rail and start walking in the middle of it and run as fast as I can . Maybe I will get killed faster if I let myself got hit by the running train.

Then I suddenly stop , break down crying on knees.

I’m tired , depressed and hopeless 

Why do I have to be this way.

It kills me inside but it leaves me still wanting for escape. I want to die so badly . I want to get out of this world and lose my humanity to where I stand .

I want to….,

A picture had flown in my face . I grab it sigh heavily .

A girl smiling standing in front of te Ferris wheel .

" keep safe , I love you "

- Vanessa

The caption says.

I heard the train horn approach and running to where I stand . I close my eyes and escape tear from my eye and waited to get hit.

A wind took me away feeling it behind me until it fades. I open my eyes and found myself safe zone and alive . The train went to the rail not to where I was standing.

" keep safe , I love you. Vanessa ?" I read it again .

This picture save me this girl save me. I have to find her, I promise I would do anything just to find her and thank her for giving me another hope. Vanessa

I decided to go run back home and tell the police that I was the kid my foster parents looking for. I run to the road with busy cars until I was given a small bump by of a black car enough for me to lay on the ground.

''oh shit ! Its stopped revealing a guy of my age rushing to where I was. “Are you okay ?!” He asked worriedly. He flip me around and grasp giving me a surprise expression. His eyes widen.

“who are you ?” He asked quietly.

************************************

A/N: Ohh yeah see there in picture is the Handsome

Avan Jogia . He's playing David the cousin of  the twins.

and he is the weird guy whomb zayn mention awhile ago.

The one that has a habitual of sending letters to the 

train station.

Ever wonder why does he writes letters too?

OK VOTE And COMMENT because i will dedicate this to people COMMENTS

but that's up to you.

Next chapter well...... more.......

david haha