Chapter 1

I walk up the steps, putting  the key in the door. I brace myself, before turning the key unlocking the door. Walking inside the moaning fills my ears, as it bounces off the walls of the house.

I  close the door wincing as the noise seems louder. I head towards the basement-my personal dark room- and grab the meaningful photos from the ceiling leaving the ones of me and him behind.  I pack them up and place them inside the boxes with my books. I stare down at my stuff, 2 boxes and a backpack, one with clothes and the other filled with my sketches.

I place the backpack on my back, and grab the two boxes taking them up the stairs, out the door , and placing them in the backseat. I sigh walking back inside, sitting my house keys on the table, as I looked at the picture. It's Jack and I at the beach on our trip to Greece. I stared at it feeling nothing, no sadness, no anger, there are no feelings left towards him. I knew this was gonna happen, and I accepted it.

I go up the stairs and reach 'our' bedroom door, its cracked open, it creaks as I place my hand on the door,pushing it open. They both stop,freezing,shocked faces staring at me.

Eventually they snap out of it as my best friend searches for her clothes on the floor. I clear my throat and start to speak a chuckle escaping my lips as I shake my head. "Poor,  Jack. Couldn't keep your dick in your pants long enough until your fiancée came home." He tries to speak, but I shush him.

"Well,while you were busy fucking my 'best friend', not hearing me come in, I placed my house keys on the table already. We're over." I head to the door, only to stop and turn toward them again. "Oh fun fact.", I say clapping my hands together, "Amanda's pregnant." Amanda gasps, and looks between me and Jack. "Don't look so shocked Amanda you knew.", I smirk before walking down the stairs and out of the house. Starting my car, I pull out the driveway and start my way to the unknown.