Chapter 4

"Wake up."

I'm shaken awake.

"It's time for us to go."

"Alright.", I stretch and stand up.

"Here.", he hands me my backpack.

"Thanks.", I place it on my back.

"Everyone's either on a run or sleeping. So now's our only chance."

"Come on.", he grabs my arm.

************************

We've been running for only about five minutes until we hear a howl.

"Shit. They know. Stay here." He runs behind a tree. I hear bones crack it sounds painful, but I don't hear any screams of pain.

A giant wolf walks out from behind the tree. The same tree that the man just walked behind. In the wolf's mouth are clothes.

"Well, I'd be damned. I didn't know that your kind existed." I'm not afraid. I've seen this wolf the same way that I'd seen the man, through my visions. I know it won't hurt me.

I take the clothes and stuff them into my bag. "Now what?"

He turns around his back facing me. "You're kidding, right?", he doesn't say anything. But I can tell that he's urging me to hurry up."You better not drop me.", once I'm secured to his back he's off.

He's fast, like extremely fast. We reach an opening, it's the diner. My car.

"Stop.", he hears me and immediately comes to a halt. I reach into my bag and grab the keys, jumping off his back I rush inside the car. He 's just standing there looking out towards the woods.

"Are you coming or not?", I yell at him. I start the car as I hear the door open. By the time we're both in the car, the wolves are coming out of the forest and heading directly towards the car. "Hang on.", I look behind me, as I put the car in reverse and speed off.

"Come on, come on." I wait until they are within reach. "Now!", I turn the car around hitting the wolves, as I continue to speed off.

"Wow."

"I know, right."

******************

I know, I know this is a short chapter, but don't worry I plan on double publishing today.

But so far I'm on a roll. The next chapter should be out later on.

-Potato.