Chapter 1~ Do you know?

NOTE!!!
This chapter has some child abuse in it! So if it disturbs you or is a trigger, I recommend you ditch and read something else! But if you're willing to read this, then go ahead. I'm just giving you all a warning.

ENJOY!!

Lloyd's pov:
It was ment to be a normal Saturday. The team and I were in the game room, trying to beat each other's high scores on Super Smash Bros Brawl. Jay and Kai were arguing over who would beats who's butt. Cole was in a bean bag, eating cake. Nya and I were on the couch, watching. While Zane was reading a book in a lounge chair.
    I rested my elbow on the arm of the couch, and used my fist to keep my head up. I stayed up all night training and reading comic books, and I now absolutely regret it. I was exhausted. My eye lids struggled to stay open and soon enough I gave into my sleepiness......Till Sensei came into the room.

"Ninja!!!" Sensei yelled. The others all jumped, as I fell off the couch, startled.

"Oh come on, Sensei! I was about to beat Kais record!" Jay whinned, and Kai grinned and taunted Jay. Sensei took his staff and smacked Jay and Kai upside their heads.

"Enough messing around! There is an emergency in Ninjago City."

"What is it?!" Nya jumped up.

"Gunned robbery?!" Cole shouted

"A kiddnapper?!" Jay yelled

"No. But there is a huge fight that will soon turn to murder if you don't intervene. Now go!"

The ninja and I all jumped up and scrambled to get out of the room.

"Ninja-Go!!" We all shouted as we flew off on our dragons towards the city.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"I can't believe we have to stop some cat fight! We are ninja! Not some riot police!" Kai groaned as we flew above the city.

"Fights are pretty serious, Kai. People can get really hurt or worse, die!" I exclaimed.

"Lloyd has a point. Fights can turn into riots, and riots cause lots of chaos." Zane backed me up. Kai gave Zane the evil eye as we landed. Our dragons turned to elemental sparks.

"YOU ROTTEN SON OF A GUN!!" A man yelled at another man. There was already a crowd. The man yelling seemed really drunk, which might have caused this fight. Before we knew it, punches were being thrown between the two guys and people were video taping it all. My team stepped in and held the two guys back.

"Sir, calm down." I calmly told the drunk man that I was holding back, but then he kicked me back, shot me a glare. It must have hit him that he made a scene, cause he was circling in place, staring at the crowd that gathered.

"Daddy! Please stop!" A little boy ran out infront of the crowd. He has tusled brown hair, and sparkling, teary, seafoam eyes. For some reason, he seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.
      The drunk man stormed off, grabbing the little boy's arm, then tugging and literally dragging the boy away with him. The crowd separated and my team gathered up.

"Did you see how he grabbed that poor boy?" Nya whimpered.

"Yeah, but we can't do anything about it now, they are already gone." Kai huffed and crossed his arms. "I hope that boy didn't witness it all. He would have been traumatized."

With that said, we all made our dragons appear and flew back to the monistary. Kai was right. We cant do anything about it. But I wish I could.

Jade's Pov:
My dad threw me into the house, making me stumble and fall to the ground.

"Are you F-ing kidding me, Harold?!" My mom yelled as she stomped into the living room. "Its all over the news!! 'Drunk man, causes huge fight outside bar, infront of his own child'!!"

"It wasn't my fault, Rebecca!! It was the other guy who started it!!!" My dad yelled back. Very quickly, my parents got really angry and stated fighting. Then my dad was pushing my mom. I stepped infront of my mom, to try to protect her, but I was no use. My dad smacked me across my face and threw my aside. Then he started coming at me, but before he could hurt me again, I ran down the hallway and into my room.
        I locked my door, and pushed a small dresser infront of it. I could hear my dad constant pounding on my door, and his angry yelling, demanding I let him in. I sat against the wall, hugged my legs to my chest, and burried my face into my arm. I kept crying as I listened to my parents yell at each other outside my door. The more yelling there was, the more tears I cried. I wish I had a loving family. I wish those ninja would take me away from this home so I wouldn't have to listen to all the yelling anymore.

Who am I kidding? The ninja won't come and rescue me. Only in my dreams.

A/N:
Hey everyone! So what do you guys think?😅 I hope you guys and gals liked this chapter, and I promise with all my heart, it will get better. I don't have much to say, but I hope you all have a FANTABULOUS day!😁😎

Anyways...! Till next time my fellow glammers, peace!✌✌
~glamdogstarlight