CHAPTER THREE(RACHEL'S POV)

-chapter Three- (Rachel's POV)

As my foot stepped into the wooden floor , I couldn't help but notice a guy staring at his cup .

That was the weirdest thing I have ever seen . What , he buys coffee to stare at it ? , he seemed sad and overthinking , but who am I to tell things , he must be happy .

I walked to the counter , and for the first time in my fucked up life I couldn't order coffee , for the first time I'd be wondering what to buy !

So it was me and the counter girl and all the people lined behind me waiting for me to spell the words out if my cracked mouth .

So the guy behind me shouted , "HEY KITTY , WILL YOU ORDER YOUR MILK ,OR WHAT ? "

I looked at him , his dirty smirk pisses me off , I'm pissed , then the girl on the counter asked me again "what would you like to order , ma'am ?"

I answered her at once "dark coffee"

"Would you like milk on it ? "

"No,.."

"People , she is finally done ordering , let's hear an applause for the snail lady " the guy behind me said .

I'm pissed at this point , I turn around to see him with the same shitty smirk .

"Fuck off " , I said

He pushed me to the floor and walked over my hand , it hurts .

I gathered my body off the floor , and left .

I sat on the bench right next to the cafe , I held my right hand in my left one , my figures are red ,they burn .

I taste salty water running over my lips , no rain isn't that salty , oh great , TEARS.

I'm crying , I can't help it , I think my fingers are broken , I turn my hand to see my cracked nails bleeding , oh that bull !

As I pulled my self up the grey bench , the weird guy that was staring at his cup , handed me another cup he was holding , I look at it , it's my dark coffee .

I said the words I never say , "thank you " , I think he deserves it for his gentle attitude .

He held my 'broken hand' and started examining it , I wouldn't let anyone hold my hand this way , so I pulled it back .

He didn't look at me nor said a word , he just kept going in his own direction .