Chapter 9

Jayda POV

"What do you want Niall" I said as i walked downstairs to see Liam with his fist tight stepping towards Niall "LIAM NO STOP" i said stepping in front of niall just as Liam bout his fist to my face "Liam what is wrong with you"Niall ask coming over to me "I'm so sorry,Jayda" Liam said tryin to help me up "No don't touch me" i said crying "LIAM SHE'S SCARED OF YOU WHY DID YOU DO THIS" Niall yelled "I didn't mean to"

Liam POV

My little sister is scared of me what is wrong with me "L-Liam" Erin said i forgot she was here "Yea?" "You hurt my best friend why?" "I didn't mean to my emotions took over my mind I'm sorry Jayda" "Liam I'm taking Jayda upstairs i will be back in five minutes have your mind right we need talk"

Niall POV

I can't believe Liam did that to his sister i know it was meant for me but still "Ok baby im going to talk to Liam i will be back soon baby"I said and kissed Jayda forehead and walked out "Liam you have 2 minutes to tell me why you punched Jayda" "It wasn't meant for her it was meant for you" "So you think that helps" "No but i didn't mean it i promise i will do anything for her" "I forgive you but there is somebody else you need to say sorry to" "That's not going to be good"

****************************