"I said i'm sorry! Why can't you listen to me?!"

Author Chan's PoV: (Hope u r liking dis book so far) and this is gonna be a very long chapter! Like... Very. 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

YN awoke with Romeo wrapped around her waist, slowly yet carefully, she peeled his arms off of her and went to the bathroom to wash up. After doin her needed business YN came out in a new set of clothes she brought out of luggage. YoroKobi left a note saying she was at the guild. YN steps out of the bathroom with:

 YN steps out of the bathroom with:

Le mini time skip to ze guild~~

YN walks in the guild to see Happy flirting with YoroKobi. "YoroKobi? Want some of my fish?" Happy asks politely and quietly. Only the dragon slayers hear him since their hearing is better than normal humans. "He loveesssss Her~" the dragon slayers tease happy. YN walks over to the flustered blue cat and pats his back. "H-Hey! Don't say it out loud!" He says mumbling. "Hey! What's wrong if he's in love with me? I mean, I'm in love with him!" Yoro says. "Aww, Yoro you do? So cute." YN says. Everyone in the guild nod their heads. Happy then flies up and pulls YoroKobi, Natsu and YN to the infirmary.

Happy pov: (I love Happy!)
I pulled Natsu, Yoro and YN to the infirmary. "Guys! I have an idea!" I shout happily. The 15 yr old pink haired boy, 14 year old HC haired girl and beautiful exceed look to me for an explanation. "Me and YoroKobi love each other and you guys love each other," they look uneasy but still nod their heads, "we should All date!" I look for an answer but YN speaks up. "T-That's a great idea but,"

Natsu cuts her off "She's dating Romeo." He finishes his sentence in a low growl. "Y-Yeah, but you two should date! You guys are sooo cute!" YN says cheerfully and Natsu agrees with his head nodding. "U-Um, is that okay with you Joy?" YoroKobi nods her head yes. I was about to say something when Natsu cut me off.
Some friend... my mind says. "Wait...YOU CALL HER JOY?!" Nodding My Head Natsu continues to freak out, YN's eyes widen. "I THOUGHT SPECIAL PEOPLE CALL HER THAT?! LIKE ONLY YN!!! Guess not. Date. Date. Date. Date!!" Natsu chants. "Did you just call me special pinky?" Natsu blushes and YN looks to him for an answer.

"W-Well Yeah. B-Because...." Natsu's voice trails off slowly. "You loooove Her~!" Me and Joy say in unison. "W-Whatever." Natsu says pouting.
YN's POV:

"W-Whatever." Natsu says pouting cutely. Okay, I like him while dating Romeo but I've always liked Natsu. But he deserves better than an abandoned Blizzard Ice Dragon slayer. Better than me, He should be with Lisanna. But she's gone now. Because of me. It's all because of me! IF I COULD JUST HAVE NEVER JOIN THE GUILD, IF ONLY I DIDNT FALL IN LOVE WITH NATSU!!!! If only- "YN? Are you okay?!" Natsu asks me. His palm wipes the tears streaming and lining my cheeks. "I-I'm crying?"

Everyone nods their head whilst Natsu pulls me into a loving tight embrace. By everyone I mean the three of them, 4 including me.
"Are you Alright YN? What happened?" Natsu asks me worried. "I'll be alright. Just please stay away from me." I said not noticing that the two love bir-Exceeds fell asleep. "YN," Natsu said slowly gripping my wrist. "Does you're pink ass want me to stay? If so, I'm sorry cause I'm not staying here. Especially with you. Gomen." I said. Gomen is something I say instead of saying Sorry in English, i say it in Japanese when I'm very desperate and I mean it. Natsu's grip tighter by the second "I am so sorry." I say. Looking down I did the worst thing you could ever do right now. "What are yo-?" I cut him off as I pressed my lips against his. I felt a flare, a spark , an electrical moment. But it passed when he pulled away. Just what you always needed. Pity. The mysterious voice says. Natsu can't hear it probably this is my chance! I took this chance and ran out of his grasp. "YN!!!!!!" Natsu screams after me. I don't look back as I dash out of the infirmary and out of the guild and out all the way into my special place.
Time skip~
I just got off the train that takes me from Magnolia right to Clover. That's where I had my little house when I met Crystaila. (An: Don't hate me on what happens next if you don't know the ppl about to enter the story that's okay. They are just some amazing people!)
"Star!" I say as I run over to greet the Mewnie Princess. (Anyone know who this is?) "OMG!!!! YN! HIIIIIIII!" The blonde wand holder states. We both jump into a loving friendly hug. "I missed you!" Star says I tell her that I do too. Until there was someone clearing their throat. "O-Oh Yeah! YN, this is Marco my Earth friend in the other dimensions, Marco my bestie YN from another Dimension but Earth And She's a wizard with powa!" She said Powa with Jazz hands.