1

Harry's Pov

I walked into Starbucks and looked around. Nice. I walked to a woman with curly brown hair and brown eyes, she was beautiful and looked really friendly.

"Hello?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she asked politely. I smiled.

"I'm the new worker, Harry Styles. I need to see Mrs. Calder." I asked.

"Of course, follow me!" she said and stood up and walked away, I followed her.

We stood in front of a door with 'Eleanor Calder' printed on.

She looked at me "Oh, by the way, I'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani" she smiled at me.

"Hi Dani. I see you later, okay?" I asked. She nodded "Sure."

And with that she walked away.

I knocked and a female voice said "Come in!"

I opened the door and stepped inside and closed the door behind me and walked to a table, where a beautiful woman with wavy brown hair and brown eyes sat.

"Hi, you must be Harry Styles, nice to meet you" she said and shaked my hand. I sat in front of her table.

"Yeah, that's me, ma'am" I said politely. Her eyes widen

"Oh no, please don't call me that, it makes me feel old. Call me El." she said serious. I nodded.

"So Harry, you're going to start tomorrow at 8:00 am, got it?" she asked.

I nodded "Yes, El."

"Good, you're going to work with Danielle, she's a lovely woman, she'll surely help you,okay?" she asked.

"Yes, see you tomorrow, thank you" I smiled and waved at her.

I walked out of her office and walked to Dani.

"Hey Dani." I smiled.She shrieked.

"Gosh! You can't just- please don't do this again!" she nearly shouted, with her hand over her heart. I grinned and pulled her into a hug. She hugged back.

"See you tomorrow Dani" I waved and walked home.

-&-

The next morning I was woken by an annoying sound. My alarm clock.

I groaned and rubbed my sleepy eyes and stretched my body and jumped out of my bed and walked into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeths and walked back into my room and grabbed a grey beanie, a white shirt and a tight, with tight I mean really tight black jeans and put my brown boots on.

I walked down the streets of London and smiled. I was nearly alone.

I opened the doors to Starbucks and was greeted by a sweet smell of cookies and chocolate.

"Hi Harry, I show you how to do all the work properly." she smiled. I waved at her.

This is going to be interesting.

-----------------------------------

What do you think of my new story?

Comment. Vote. ❤

Love you!

-Bianca