4

Harry's Pov

Louis shoved me into his flat and closed the door.

We walked into the living room and sat onto the couch. I noticed three other people beside Louis and me. 

One with dyed blond hair and blue eyes.

One with short brown hair with puppy brown eyes.

And the last one with a black quiff and brown eyes.

"Harry, meet Liam, Zayn and Niall. Liam, Zayn, Niall, this is Harry." Louis said and pointed at the boys.

I waved and said Hi.

"So Harry, tell us a little bit about yourself" Louis said while smiling.

I shifted awkwardly in my seat.

"Okay...I'm from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. I live since 5 Months here in London and i work at Starbucks. " i said. 

"Tell us about your family or something." Louis asked.

"Ehm, Anne is my mother, I have a sister, her name is Gemma. And my Boy-" My eyes widen. "Girlfriend just broke up with me." i stuttered.

They eyed me suspicious. 

Maybe they didn't heard it.....

"Boyfriend?!" Louis asked while frowning.

"I-Uh- I should- ehm, go."i said and jumped up and sprinted to the front door while blushing.

Somene grabbed my wrist and pushed me back into the living room.

"Wait." Someone growled from behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist.

Louis.

"So... you're gay?" Louis asked and laid his head onto my shoulder.

"Ehm..y-yes." I stuttered. 

Liam, Zayn and Niall looked at me and Liam spoke up "Harry... I don't have problems with you being gay" he smiled. Zayn and Niall agreed.

"But I have a problem with you being gay. We can't be friends anymore. I can't be befriended with a faggot. Bye, Harry" he said in disgust and kissed my cheek.

Why did he...?

I felt a tear run down my cheek

Niall, Liam and Zayn's jaws dropped open.

"LOU! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Zayn shouted angry

He just shrugged and said " I don'tlike gay people. They're disgusting"

I balled my fists and punched him directly into his jaw. He held his jaw and looked at me in shock.

"I WAS BULLIED SINCE FOREVER, YOU DUMBASS! I THOUGHT I FOUND SOMEONE WHO WOULD WANT TO BE MY FRIEND  BUT I WAS APPARENTLY WRONG!" I yelled.

I chocked onto my sobs and took a last look at a guilty looking Louis and sprinted out of his flat.

never again....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis -.-

Poor Hazza :(

Love you <3

VOTE / COMMENT 

-Bianca.xx