Evil Spirits All Over?! Part One

APRIL

THURSDAY

I was walking down the hall of my high school, there were always a group of girls here afterschool, telling ghost stories. I saw my twin walking and I waved him over and put my forefinger to my lips. He saw the girls and listened to the girl, talking about the old school house.

"Here it goes. One." Michiru said.

"Two." Keikou said.

"Three." Mai continued.

"Four." Kazuya and I spoke in sync, the girls screamed in fright.

"The ghost is here to murder us!" Michiru cried and I turned on the light. "Oh, tell me that was you just now."

"Are we interrupting?" Kazuya spoke, Mai Looked over at me and frowned.

"(Y/n)-senpai!? You scared us again!" Mai frowned, and I smirk and see her two friends swoon.

"(Y/n)-senpai, who's your friend?" Michiru blushed.

"Oh, this is my twin, I'm showing him around the school." I say, and the two girls get up and run to us.

"Twin brothers, how cool!" Keikou said.

"What year are you in?" Michiru asked.

"I'm seventeen this year."

"My name is Kazuya." He said, I saw Mai with a frown on her face. The girls started swooning and asked us to join them tomorrow, they leave, and we set up.

"Twin brothers huh?" Kazuya asked, and I huff.

"Don't start, Kazuya." I frown, and we walk to the van, Lin drove us home and I smile.

FRIDAY

I rode my bike to the old school house when I see the door opened.

Kazuya wouldn't be so careless.

I lock my bike to the fence and walk to it, seeing a huge puff of dust with a scream- wait!

"Mai!" I run in and see a man on the floor.

"What's going on in here?" I hear Kazuya demand and I skid to the floor.

"Lin!" I gasp.

"Lin, tell me what happened." Kazuya asked and Lin pushed himself up, splats of red liquid dropping to the concrete.

"You're bleeding! Can you stand?" I ask, helping him up. Mai was panicking when Kazuya butted in.

"Never mind about that. Is there a doctor close-by?" Kazuya asked.

"There's a doctor just across the street from here." Mai went to help him, but her hand was smacked away.

"No thanks, you've done enough already as it is." He glared, I frowned but I saw the blood coming from his head, I pull him up myself before Kazuya can.

"Mai, what're you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh- urm, I-" I gasp and give Lin to Kazuya and excuse myself, running out unlock my bike. Mai runs out and I pick her up, literally, putting her on the back seat of my bike and pedal to the metal. I lock my bike and we run into the school, I make sure to hold down my beanie.

TIME-SKIP

I sigh as the bell goes and I walk to Mai's class, seeing Kazuya, Mai, her friends and Kuroda all in one room.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?" I see as Kuroda is frowning, the two girls swooning, well even more now, and Mai in slight shock.

"No, you're just in time actually. Mai, can you come with us please?" Kazuya asks and she comes with us.