4) You're disgusting me

Divya POV

***********

I woke up when direct sun rays fell on my face through the curtains. I groaned turning to the other side. Slowly, I sat beside on the bed, leaning against the headboard.

Only few seconds had passed when the realization poured into me.

God! Today is my first day at ASA FASHIONS.

I looked at the alarm clock. It's already 8 AM. I removed the duvet off me and jumped off the bed only to rush into the bathroom quickly. I washed my hair and bathed hurriedly. When I was done, I turned off the shower and wore the bathrobe.

I got out of the bathroom and chose to wear a Grey sequin top and orange colour pencil skirt. I dried my hair and left them open, falling freely around my face. I applied foundation, eye liner and lip gloss.

I was almost ready when I heard a knock on my door

"Doll" It's my dad.

"Yeah, dad" I said and opened the door.

"Are you ready?" Dad asked, smiling at me.

"Yes dad, I'm ready" I said arranging my bag. I put some tissues, a hair brush, my foundation lid. My lip gloss and my phone into a small purse and slid it into my bag.

"Doll, take this" Dad handed me Something.

"What's this dad?" I asked and opened the box.

Wrist watch??
Wow! It looks so beautiful.

"Wear this today doll. This is your mom's wrist watch. I was keeping it with myself very carefully. However, today I gift you this. Because this is the best present I can give you from your mother's side" I saw tears threaten to fall down his cheeks.

 Because this is the best present I can give you from your mother's side" I saw tears threaten to fall down his cheeks

"Dad, this is the best present I have ever received throughout my life" I told and wiped his tears.

"Okay dad, now no more crying. I'm already late. Bye, see you in the evening" I told and grabbed my bag. I hurriedly glided out of my home, bidding good-bye to my dad and kissing his cheek.