💗~Sayori X Monika~💚

Not Monika x Sayori (vid) but funny
-

"Cool and creamy Oreo Parfait?" Monika tilted her head. Sayori's eyes sparkled like the ocean. "Yes! They're going to be so fun to make! And even better to eat! Come on Monika!" Sayori exclaimed. "If that's what you want," Monika shrugged and wrapped her arms around Sayori's shoulders making the shorter girl giggle and blush.
-

"I can't believe you bought all that pocky!" Monika placed her hands on her hip. Sayori twiddled with her fingers and giggled nervously. "Chocolate is delicious..." She muttered pouting. Monika sighed and offered Sayori a small smile. "Okay get in now."
-

"Mason jar, Oreos, 3 cups of whole milk, two small boxes of instant vanilla pudding, 12 oz of whip cream, 1/4 cup of salted butter, 8 oz of cream cheese, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1 cup of powdered sugar. Got that Sayori?" Monika asked cleaning the mason jar. "Wait! Wait! You said it to fast! I'm only human!!!!!" Sayori screeched rushing to get the ingredients. Monika chuckled and rinsing out the jar.

"Finished?" Monika asked setting the mason jar on the counter. "Yup!" Sayori smiled. "Good," Monika grabbed the milk and pudding and put it in the a large bowl. "Oh! I want to stir! Please Moni!!" Sayori whined. "Sure Sayo," Monika said passing the utensil to her.

"It's thicc now," Sayori announced. "Fold it with whip cream and put it in the refrigerator. Set the timer on your phone for 30 minutes as well," Monika demanded.

"Okay in the mixer we beat butter, cream cheese, and—vanilla~— On medium until it's smooth," Sayori read from Monika's phone. "I got it," Monika smiled at Sayori. "I'll be texting Natsuki meanwhile! I need to brag!" Sayori laughed evilly. Monika giggled while putting the ingredients in the bowl of the mixer.

Monika added powdered sugar and watched as the mixer beat the mixture smooth all in a minute.

"Sayori! Get the mixture out of the fridge!" Monika called. "Ah! I'm here I'm here! I heard the timer," Sayori said and took out the pudding mixture. "Hm..firm," Monika commented. "Yay," Sayori said not that enthusiastic. Monika kissed her forehead making her cheeks flush red.

"I'll mix it!" Sayori called and snatched the rubber spatula and started mixing it.

Meanwhile, Monika broke down cookies and put them in the mason jar. "Almost finished Sayo?" Monika asked. Sayori hummed and brought over the mixed cream. Monika grabbed the rubber spatula and dipped it into the cream then put it in the mason jar.

The pattern between broken cookies and cream repeated until the mason jar was filled.  Finally, on the cream Monika placed an Oreo on top only to be snatched off and eaten by  Sayori.

"Sayori!"

"Sorry I was hungry!"

"When are you not?"

"When I'm in bed with you."

"Ngh! Sayori!"