Ch.2- 5 years later

Elise POV:

I'm in my office right now signing contracts, doing paper work, and signing off on plans. As of right now, I'm the CEO of Woods Inc. where we are a Multi-Million Dollar Corp. My business is branched out by at least 20 high-end hotels throughout major parts of the world, 5-star restaurants throughout the U.S., technology, and many more outlets.

It's around 12:00 for lunch and ask my secretary, Colton Haspien. He's my best friend, my secretary, and a pain in the a**. But I love him still.

~~~~~lunch~~~~~

"Eliseeeee, why are we a million dollar company?" groans Colton. "Ughhh we have so much work to do." He whined.

I chuckle and reply,"Because I'm a genius and you know why and for who."

"Oh course I know who! It's for our little prince." said Colton.

"Yep." popping the 'p'

Colton let out a sigh and said, "He's growing up so fast."

"I know." I smile with pride.

We finish up our lunch and get back to work. Colton comes in minutes later with a fancy envelope. I look at the envelope curiously and open it. It said:

Hello Ms.Woods of Woods Inc.,

              We have invited you to the Spring Gala in NYC for major businesses and corporations. Dress code is any color BUT black and you may bring a, +1 to this event.

Time: 1:30pm ~ Please be punctual
Date: 4/17

-Gala Corp.

I look at Colton wide-eyed and with excitement. I can't wait for this gala, WE NEED TO START SHOPPING! Colton read my mind and dragged me out of the office. I gave a notice to my downstairs secretaries that I won't be in my office.

~~~In the Depths of Shopping~~~

"Colton how about this dress?" I asked for the 100th time.

He looked at me thought fully and said, "No, next. Actually hold on let me pick a dress for you." He replied.

He ran off and came back with a navy blue dress that was a bodycon dress that went past my knee and pushes me into the changing room.

I come out of the dressing room and Colton jumps from his seat in excitement!

"THAT'S THE ONE WE ARE GETTING THAT!!!! GIRLLLL look at dem curves!" exclaimed Colton.

I blushed and said, "Thank You"

"Perfection, now we need silver heels and jewelry and your ready to go! Take it off so we can pay for it!"

We buy the dress and accessories with it and we're off to find Colton's suit for the gala.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Ch.2!!!! Hope you enjoy!
Yes, it's a short chapter but don't worry there will be longer chapters!

-IC_B