Chapter Ten

Alisha POV

Days has pass and me and Jimin have been aright so far, Hannah has stop bugging me and stop hurting me. I guess she moved on from Jimin but now the only problem we have is someone is still watching over me. So I've been by Jimin's side for days and never left him.

The text is still there and new ones came up, I didn't read them because I might break down so Jimin always read them and tells me what he said, at least that better than seeing it.

Me and Jimin were walking for lunch and someone bump into me. I feel onto the floor as he pick me up and kept saying 'sorry'

"It's okay, I should've watch where in was going" I said laughing it off. He smiled but that smile seems to make me uncomfortable.

"Alisha!" Yelled Jimin has he came near us holding my waist, I look at the guy and saw anger in his eyes. Why?

"Let's go babe" Jimin said taking me to a seat for two of us to eat our lunch.

I kept glancing at the boy and he does seem mad, I look away and smiled at Jimin. After were done we rush to our next class, we sat together and that same boy sat near me but thankfully Jimin sat next to me holding me tight.

I felt a stare, at first I thought it was Jimin so I let it slide till I saw Jimin looking at the teacher but I still felt a stare a me. I turn and the boy looking at me with a smirk. My heart started to race of fear. What if he was the one who text me?

I look at Jimin tugging his sleeve till he look at me with a worried look, he saw the boy looking at me as he held me tight gritted his teeth mouthing at him to stop looking at me.

Class ended and it was time to go home I felt I tap, I turned and saw the same boy. Where's Jimin?

"Hey, sorry about earlier, I was daydreaming and I didn't realise I was watching you, I'm so sorry" he said but why do I feel like he's lying?

"It's okay, I'll see you tomorrow" I said running to find Jimin but I heard his voice, making me stop running as I saw his smirk.

"Yes you will"

Author notes

I hope this was good enough, I feel like will end at chapter 15 or 20 one of these and after I finish this I'll move on to Jikook :) bye