We Come In Piece

It all started when I became a High schooler. Of course I didn't know about being popular or being a geek. In fact, I didn't know anything. All I remember is seing a light and going towards it. This may sound confusing, so let me explain.....

   I was raised differently. No, Its not what you think. It has nothing to do with the way my parents taught me. It had to do with where I was raised. Now this may seem as if I came from a different city or state. Honestly I didn't know there was such a thing. Don't be shocked when I tell you...I come from a different planet. Not  what you humans call Earth. I'm from the planet known as Jupiter. This may sound crazy and fake, But I'm more than positive. I'm sure you're asking questions like what are you?. Are you some kind of animal?.Are you an alien?. The answer is, Yes. Yes I am. Pardon me. I have been telling you where I'm from that I didn't take the time to tell you my name. Here's a little profile of me.

 My full name is Aurora Bellarix Capella. ( On Earth, I'm known as Ally).

I'm 16-years-old

I have light brown hair and a pixie hair-cut.( It grew out....which reminds me. I have go to the hair Salon and get it up to date)

I have green, blue, red, brown eyes. It changes with my emotion. It's weird but hey, I'm only alien.

Im 5'7. It's a good height I would say.

   Okay anyways, like I was saying I saw a light and walked towards it. When I say that I'm only using figure of speech. What I mean is. The "light" is the opportunity, I walked towards that opportunity. The opportunity was coming down to Earth. In Jupiter, we learn about all the other planets, One of them is Earth. Does it sound familiar?. Were just like you humans. We would love to travel other planets and find out about them, but the planet that has all our attention is Earth Itself.

In our "School " (which was named Amos High) there was going to be a field trip to Earth. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!....but NO, see The field trip was only for shape shiftier. Which are aliens that can disguise themselves as humans. Why couln't I have those powers?. I really don't know. Maybe it wasn't my fate. Well See, I'm as what you call a rebel. I just had to go. I've been studying Earth my whole life. By my whole life I mean 164 years! for crying out loud.(FYI: the time is different here, but I'm sure you knew that. You're not stupid....right?). So as I was saying I had to go.So I begged my mom (Who's name was Adhara), She thought it was wrong but she let me go anyways. That's where I got my rebelliousness  from. That might not be a word...but oh well!