New Place?

I woke up to a vacant bus. I got up and slowly approached the door and looked out.

It wasn't like anything I've seen before. Everything was New to me. I went out and saw some of the students so I ran to a near by tree. Which took me a long tome to understand. At that moment and time I didn't know what a tree was. I just ran to it. I hid there until the group of students had passed by.

" I can't blow my cover" I thought to myself. So I ran to a store that was near. In space we have stores just like down here on earth. Just a little different.

I opened the door and hid behind some clothes. Which were fairly flamboyant. My eyes closed a little. Remember I still look like a well you know alien. So I put on the clothes that I found and a hat. There was also make up so I put some on. I'm pretty sure it looked horrible. But hey don't judge me. I was New to the whole makeup thing.

After I finished transforming myself I showed myself to the humans. Some of them looked at me funny and some screamed a little. I panicked and looked in the mirror. I looked like a monster. I looked worse than without the make up. I still don't understand why humans wear make up. Maybe it's just an alien thing but oh well.

Anyways, as I was saying I was shocked to see everything. I didn't want to look like I didn't belong so I stopped looming around so much. I started walking and getting to know my surroundings. As I looked up I saw a sign that said "Welcome To Chicago". My eyes widened . "Chicago". I said to myself pronouncing the new word. As I scoped the Sign I found two people staring at me. IT was a young couple. I shot them a glare and i had noticed they held hands and stared into each others eyes with so much love."love". It isn't a word we used often in space. As a matter of facts, there really wasn't such a thing. "what a freak". I overheard the girlfriend say. It really didn't offend me. Well  aliens don't have feelings or emotions.......we are emotionless...wow that's hard to sink in..I KNOW RIGHT. Well earth has changed me.................I will tell you my story. It doesn't end here.