My Decisions

<<<<>>>>

So for the time being this is a summer journal.

<<<<>>>>

Summer has always been basic summer.

That's what I always tell my friends when we get back from vacation. Every year. Every time they ask.

This summer is a bit different.

I decided to remake myself for next year.I'm gonna wear what I want, when I want and no one is going to stop me. I've decided to be me. I've wasted four years of middle school trying to be someone I'm not. I'm honestly sick and tired of it. In this journey I've decided that not only am I going to be who I want in a way of expressing myself but I'm going to do whatever the hell I want to. I'm not going to care whether people think its lame or not. I love it. I'm not afraid to say it.

I joined color guard and I love it.

I've met the nicest people because of my decision and I don't regret it and never will. From my grade (Freshfish) to seniors. They've helped boost my self confidence, they've helped me get through some issues that I have and I don't think that they know just how much they've helped. I am me and they accept me and I do the same. No matter what gender, ethnicity, height, weight we are all willing to help one another out and I thank them for that.

My point for this rant is that be who you want to be. You'll find people who will accept you for who you are. Don't ever give up on what you want to do. Its your life live it however you choose because they're your decisions not anybody else's.

<<<<>>>>

Todo es para ti

<<<<>>>>

Sorry if that made you a little depressed :( hopefully my song of the week cheers you up:)

Song of the Day: Over the Moon by Cher Lloyd

LIZ<3