Twenty Three: M.I.A

"And I don't have to play it cool, cause I, I've been missing on you, I, no, I've been M-I-A on you."

// Y/N POV \\

"Baby wake up," I hear a low gentle voice tell me as a pair of hands shake me awake. I slowly open my eyes and they instantly lock with another pair of chocolatey brown ones. Once he sees I'm awake he smiles and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Morning Jack," I smile, resting my head against his chest.

"Ugh I wish we didn't have to get up yet," he complains.

"Where do we have to be?" I reply sleepily, both of my eyes shut again.

"We need to meet the rest of the boys downstairs for breakfast in 40 minutes and then we're going sightseeing cause today's our only day in Milan."

I groan slightly at the thought of having to get up but I know once I'm up I'll be more awake. And besides, I can't wait to go and explore Milan with Jack and all of the other guys.

I roll over and out of Jack's arm, sitting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I giggle at Jack's whining and turn my body to playfully hit him with my pillow.

"Get up lazy," I say, putting the pillow back in its place and turning on my phone. I absent-mindedly unlock it and watch as my notifications come through. I gasp as one, well two, in particular from Instagram and Twitter catch my attention.

[accioavery] ; @beautychickee followed you

[whydontwexr5] ; @beautychickee followed you

"What?!" Jack sits up quickly, smacking his head on the head board. "Oww.."

"Christina followed me!" I exclaim excitedly.

"I hit my head for nothing," he complains.

// Jack POV \\

"Hey! This most definitely is something! I love Christina!"

I laugh at Y/N and pick up my own phone to text Corbyn while she gets ready.

---

cornbean bassoon 🌽

poodle boy jack 🐩
could you ask your girlfriend
to time following y/n better 😑

cornbean bassoon 🌽
what? 😂

poodle boy jack 🐩
y/n got some notifications
telling her christina followed
her and so she got excited
and gasped cause she loves
christina and so i thought
something was wrong and
sat up too quickly and hit my
head on the headboard and
now it hurts
poodle boy jack 🐩
a lot 😫

cornbean bassoon 🌽
haha you idiot 😂
cornbean bassoon 🌽
does she know that Christina's
joining us in Lyon yet?

poodle boy jack 🐩
no
poodle boy jack 🐩
after you told us last night
i forgot to mention it to y/n
why?