part 16

Jughead pulled me into a tight squeeze, "I promise Betty. I told you. I'm part of them they won't hurt you." He whispered to me.
Archie just stood there staring at me and Jughead, "What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing Arch. Thanks for telling me." Jughead said.
"No Jug. What's wrong what happened. Betty?" He then looked at me with tears rolling down my eyes.
I looked at Jug who shrugged, "We where there Arch." I paused for a bit, "And. The guy that came into Pop's. He was looking for me." I stated slowly.
Archie just stood there, no movements at all then spoke, "Are you kidding me? Jug you just came here not to long ago and only hung out with Betty, now your gang wants to kill her?" He put his finger in Jugs face.
"Woah! You really think I know why the Serpents want to hurt her?!" Jug yelled.
Archie just threw his hands in the air, "Maybe if you wouldn't have come here, Betty would be safe! Now the Serpents knows she exist and for some random reason wants to kill her? God Jug maybe if you wouldn't of came here she would be fine." Archie said.
Jughead sighed angrily, "Oh right, like she was perfectly fine before I came." He stated.
"What." I seen Archie's anger grow even more.
"Yeah, look at yourself Archie. She loved you. And look at what you did. You hurt her so many god damn times and now I'm trying to do the best I can to make her happy again." Jug stated.
I froze, Jug was actually correct. Jughead did make me happy. Even if a angry Serpent wanted me. I tore away from my thoughts when I heard a loud punch.
I shook my head and looked down to see Jughead and Archie rustling on the floor.
"Hey! Stop!" I leaped on them and threw Archie off of Jughead.
"Get out of my house right now!" Archie shouted.
I looked at Juggy, he was wiping the blood off of his face.
I grabbed Jugheads hands and helped him up off the ground.
"I can't believe you Archie. I shouldn't even have told you about this." I told him.
Archie pointed at Jug, "Well, don't think that prick is completely innocent Betty." Archie slammed the door behind us.
I squeezed Jughead in a tight hug, "I don't know what Archie is talking about, or what you're capable of, Jug. But promise me you're not dangerous." I told him.
Jug wrapped his arm around me, "Lets go back to your house and talk for a bit." I didn't like the way he said that, but I had to trust him.
We slightly closed the door behind us and raced up the stairs to my bedroom.
"Maybe Archie is right. I shouldn't have came here." Jughead said.
I felt my eyes water and shook my head, "No Jug don't listen to Archie. Yo-" "No Betty, he was right. I'm dangerous. I shouldn't have put that on you. This is probably all my fault." Jughead said.
"Why do you say you're so dangerous?" I asked.
"Betty. I've hurt people, delivered drugs, and even seen dead bodies. I was in a gang Betty, how could that not mean I'm dangerous. And somehow when I tried running away they are finding me. By you. But I don't know how." Jug exclaimed.
I felt tears roll down my eyes, I knew that Jughead said he was dangerous. But why was I still so drawn to him. I don't want him going away from me, ever.