First day .......

Hey!

My name is Calee Rooke and I'm fourteen  years old  and today is my first day of high school.I have waist length brown hair,blue eyes and a perfect smile(well not really it's a little bit crooked)

I live with my mother and my 5 year old annoying little sister,Amanda. Today is my first day and you know what they say...first impression .....

I decided on some casual clothes which I will show you.

Yep cool, and will make a great first impression (I think )I went downstairs to eat breakfast

In the kitchen was my 42 year old mom dressed in a white button-up top with cherries on it,with some ripped jeans and a brown pairs of heels.Flawless

"Good morning honey you look very nice,ready for your first day

"Good morning honey you look very nice,ready for your first day."she said as she placed my toast with eggs and bacon strips on my plate.I devoured my meal like a pig.Even though I was partially eating one,sorry pig.

"Morning"I heard a chirpy voice yell.I looked around to see my little sister  dressed in a floral skirt,a lavender shirt with a few designs on it with a jeans jacket and some purple shoes with a purple headband with a bow on it.

I looked around to see my little sister  dressed in a floral skirt,a lavender shirt with a few designs on it with a jeans jacket and some purple shoes with a purple headband with a bow on it

My sister was cute but that's only her being the professional actress she is behind all that she's a bloody bastard that should be charged for committing so much crime.
But seriously how could a five year old have better fashion sense than me.At her age the best I could do was finding the same color socks and did I mention that she does this all by herself no help from mom or me,although she'd never seek my help for such a purpose.

I finished eating and drank my orange juice then grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and shoved it in my bag.My sister was purposely eating hers slowly,watching me slightly clenching my teeth.She knew my school started at eight and her's thirty minutes after.

"Mom don't you see what she's doing"I exclaimed still staring at the 5 year old chomping lizard.

"Alright that's enough Amanda it's either you eat it here less than a minute or you go finish it in the car and if you spill,holy cow if you spill you know the consequences"

"Yes mother I will eat it here"said Amanda looking a little bit shocked which she shouldn't be because this happens a lot and she had made little improvement in her behavior.

"And you Calee go get your things,I want both you girls be in the car when I get back,Are we clear?"Mom said walking away while hearing us say 'Yes mother'.

Mom was a total badass...and she wasn't  afraid to hide it.
With a complete bratty-diva and a burnt chicken nugget looking couch potato who only decides to fix herself up on special occasions such as these on her case my mom has every right to be who she is.

My sister was still eating and the last thing I wanted to do was take a 20 minute drive with her.

I already figured out what I wanted for my 18th birthday which is quite obvious.

A Car.

I had a couple more minutes left so I checked out the school it was pretty big with two whole fields on both sides of the school.

"Hi."said a friendly voice.

I turned around to face a black hair,hazel eyes girl.

"I'm Olivia,Olivia Santone"

"Hi" I said. "My name is Calee Rooke."

What Olivia is wearing.

If this whole friendship thing works out I'm gonna need a few fashion tips from her because the outfits I'm wearing nowadays are just a little bit of result from all that time time spent magazine browsing and possibly a little bit of help from the...

If this whole friendship thing works out I'm gonna need a few fashion tips from her because the outfits I'm wearing nowadays are just a little bit of result from all that time time spent magazine browsing and possibly a little bit of help from the one and only Pinterest.

We started talking and I realized we had everything in common from sprinkles rainbow style on donuts to our favorite band Little Mix.

I really hope there are more species out there that possibly like the things I do,because as much as I hate to say this which I'm really not gonna hate saying,Typical.

I need friends.

First time writing please go easy on me and NOH8! Yay!

Edited
I edited and changed up this a lot and I will do the same to the other chapters for better reading and understanding.