Adoption day

Lexie's POV
"Wake up bitch " miss Susan the manager of sunny side orphanage screeched before slapping me round my face.
" o ok" I stuttered trying not to let the tears fall. She punched me one last time before leaving the room. I ran out of my bed and over to where my clothes are before picking out a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a white t shirt with my black converse. I took the clothes and put them on my bed before starting to put them on. I hadn't learnt to do my shoe laces yet and miss Susan never helps me so I just tucked the laces in the side of each shoe. I was walking down the stairs when suddenly I fell and hit my head. I screamed out in pain but Miss Susan came over and slapped me in the face and told me to get over it other wise her beating tonight will be 10x worse. I was terrified of that so I immediately stood up and ran as fast as I could up to my room but on my way I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a tall boy with curly hair looking down at me with a smile. " hi " he said while bending down to my height. " I quickly wiped the tears off my face and replied back with a shy and timid " hi" " what's your name cutie?" He asked "my names Lexie" I responded quietly. " that's a lovely name mine is JC, can you come with me a minute?" He asked "um ok" I replied hesitantly. He held out his hand but it was way bigger than mine and he was too tall. I couldn't reach it so he swiftly lifted me up and placed me on his hip. We walked down the stairs to a group of 5 boys. They all smiled at me and said hi but I got nervous and hid my head in JC's neck. " is she the one??" A boy with dark hair (Kian) asked. " let me just talk to her first" they all nodded and Jc took me up to my room. " Lexie would you like it if the boys and I adopted you?" He asked. I was shocked. " uh uh yes that would be awesome" I managed to say. He nodded with a big smile on his face and said " right pack up your stuff and then meet the boys and I at reception. I eagerly nodded and put all I had,which wasn't very much, into my blue rucksack and walked down to reception to see the boys. " hey bitch what the hell did I tell you. I told you to stay in your room, no one would want to adopt you anyway" Miss Susan screeched when she saw me walking down the stairs. I started to shake until I saw one of the boys come over , I think his name is Ricky. " hey miss Susan we would like to adopt Lexie." Ricky said with a smile " no you don't, she's such a slut not even a virgin" miss Susan said, I dint really know what the word 'virgin' means so I just stood there while little tears rolled down my cheeks one by one. The boys all stood there shocked until Kian came over and said " Lexie baby, has anyone ever ...... to know um touched your private parts?" Once he said that I burst into tears and nodded ashamedly because my old daddy used to do horrible things to me....... I think miss Susan said it's called rape. Kian pulled me into a gentle hug and rubbed my back timidly.I sobbed quietly into his shirt before he carefully picked me up and cradled me in his arms cooing sweet things in my ear. Jc went over to the desk and signed something and came over to me and said " hey Lexie baby we have officially adopted you, shall we go home now?" I nodded hesitantly before burying my head back into kians chest but he had to drive so he handed me to Sam.

Sam's POV
Kian handed Lexie over to me and she immediately lifted her head up and looked into my eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back before cuddling into my chest. We all walked to the car and sat down before Kian started driving. We had about an hour drive back home so for the first half an hour Lexie was playing with my fingers but soon the car was filled with muffled, gentle snores. We all looked at Lexie and saw her cuddled into my chest with a fistful of my shirt in her tiny hands with her mouth slightly ajar. We all took a photo but Connor took one on kians phone as well since he was driving.

*skip car ride*
We had just arrived home so we decided to wake Lexie up. I gently shook her and said her name a few times before she woke up alarmed but I managed to calm her down before we all started walking into the house. Once the house came into view Lexie's jaw hung open. " do you like it" I asked. She nodded eagerly and then continued following us into the house. We all walked inside and made our way to the living room. I sat down on the couch and all the other boys joined until there was no more space for anyone. Then Lexie came in, when she saw us all on the couch she sat down on the floor by Connor's feet and played with her fingers. When Connor realised she was there he carefully picked her up and placed her on his lap and started playing with her hair as she played with his fingers instead. We put the music channel on the TVs and then all went on our phones. Soon Jc came downstairs with wishbone. As soon as Lexie saw him she jumped out of connors arms, straight to me and started balling into my t shirt. I looked up at the boys and they all had confused looks on their faces. I stood up while cradling Lexie in my arms and made my way to my bedroom before gently sitting down on my bed. I timidly rubbed her back before asking " sweety  why did you get scared of the dog?" "when I was naughty daddy used to get  his dog to bite and scratch me" she said in between sobs. I couldn't believe it, how could anyone do that to her? She was still shaking uncontrollably so I shouted "KIAN". He came busting through the door and immediately turned his attention to Lexie. He gave me the eye signal to leave before gently picking up Lexie off my lap.

Kians POV.
I was talking to Jc about what he is going to do in his next video when suddenly Sam shouts " KIAN" at the top of his lungs. Without any hesitation I sprinted up the stairs and straight into Sam's room and immediately turned my attention to Lexie who was having a panic attack in Sam's lap. I gently picked up Lexie before giving Sam the eye signal to leave. Once he had left I sat back down on the bed calming Lexie down until she was back to normal. When she was calm I took her back downstairs, all the boys looked over at us so she just hid her face in the crook of my neck. I sat down next to Jc again and we all went back to our conversations while Lexie drifted off to sleep in my arms. It was getting late now so we all said goodnight and went to our rooms but I put Lexie in her own before continuing on to mine.

Lexie's POV
*Nightmare*
All the boys were sitting with me in the living room when suddenly my old daddy broke in and started beating me.
All the boys tried to stop him but he pulled out a gun and shot them one by one before raping me multiple times before throwing me at the wall and then walking out of the house.
*end of nightmare*
I woke up crying and sweating,not recognising where I was at first. I soon realised that I was in my new room. I remembered the boys so I jumped off my bed and left my room. I looked along the hallway not knowing who's room is who's so I just walked into the first room I saw. I walked into the room and saw a huge bed. I slowly walked up to the side of it and saw JC, his hand was dangling off the edge of the bed so I gently tugged on it. He immediately jumped up and looked around the room before catching sight of me. His face softened almost immediately when he saw my tear stained cheeks. He carefully scooped me up and pulled me onto his chest. " what happened princess?" JC asked softly.
"I had a nightmare" I mumbled quietly scared that he would hurt me for waking him up. I closed my eyes waiting for a hard impact of a slap or a punch but all that happened was JC pulling me closer to him and stroking my hair gently. I snuggled closer to him before drifting into a peaceful sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N I hope you are enjoying the book so far. Please vote, comment and share. Thank you. I love you all ❤️❤️❤️