O MY GOD

Recap
O my god it was.......

Kians POV
Ricardo. Oh my god Lexie got raped by Ricardo. I carefully moved Lexie off of my chest and placed her in the space beside me before sprinting down the stairs. I ran into the living room and saw all the boys sprawled out across the couches. " RICARDO" I shouted. All the boys jumped startled. " what are you shouting 'ricardo' for?" JC asked in confusion. "Well when Lexie was telling me what happened she said that the person that raped her said before leaving,'I told the boys I would get you' and that means that he knew about Lexie and it obviously wasn't any of you guys otherwise she would recognise you and the only other person that we told about her is Ricardo" I explained. Horror spread across all of  the boys faces. " O MY GOD." They said in sync. I nodded, my eyes filling with tears."h-h-he-e-e  he u-u-u used to b-b-b be o-o-o our b-b-b best friend." Sam stutters. We all get into a group hug. Suddenly little feet come padding down the stairs. We pull away and Lexie comes in with tear stained cheeks. "what's wrong boo?" Jc asked. She didn't respond she just ran into his lap and curled up in a ball.He lifted her up onto his hip and walked into the hall.

JC's POV
I took Lexie into the hall and sat on the floor with her in my lap."boo you need to tell me what's wrong?" I told her."I'm scared" she mumbled into my shirt."of what baby?" I asked her. "That the man will come back again and hurt me" she said before starting to cry. I pulled myself off of the floor and started to walk to my bedroom. I pushed open my door and went to sit on my bed cradling Lexie in my arms. "Shh shh shh baby girl I promise I will look after you and so will all of the other boys ok?" I said. She nodded her head timidly and snuggled into my chest. I lay back and rubbed her back gently until she fell asleep. Soon my eyelids felt heavier and I drifted off to sleep.

Trevor's POV
It's been a while since Jc went off with Lexie and all the magcon boys have left but Nate and Sammy are staying the night. I decided to go check  up on them so I started walking up to JC's room because I heard them go up there earlier. I walked in and saw Lexie beside Jc kissing his nose even though he is asleep. I crept up behind her and took a picture and posted it in Instagram.

 I crept up behind her and took a picture and posted it in Instagram

@trevormoran- cuties ❤️💗❤️ @jccaylen

I put my phone back in my pocket before asking, " lex what are you doing?". She turned around to look at me and said ,"well I fell asleep with Jc but I have woken up now and I was coming to see you guys but I had to give Jc a kiss before I left the room". I awed at that and carefully picked her up and left the room and made my way back to the boys. We got to the living room and Lexie squirmed in my arms so I put her down and she went up to each of the boys and gave them all a kiss on the nose, then came and gave me one before going back to sit on Connors lap and snuggling into his chest which she seems to do a lot.
***
Jc had woken up and we had all eaten and watched a movie together so we all went off to bed.

Please vote,comment and share❤️❤️❤️
Thank you