Chap 1

A/N: sorry i haven't updated in forever. I'm busy af. I hate school. Anyone else? Since I haven't updated in forever, this first chap will be super long! Enjoy...

Meg's pov

Hi I'm Meghan, but I like to be called meg. I'm a 17 year old girl. I have a pretty normal life. Except for the fact that Sam pottorff is my best friend. We have known eachother for a while now. I have the hugest crush on him.

"Meghan wake up" my mom said shaking me. "Huh?" I said shooting my head up. "You're leaving today to see Sam. Let's get going soon" she said walking out. I grabbed my bags and brought them downstairs. I grabbed a banana and started eating it. "Rah!" My brother shouted in my ear. My eyes went wide and i spit my banana out. "The fuck Matt?!" I yelled at him. He was on the floor laughing. Literally. "Meghan! Don't say that!" My mom yelled. "Sorry. Matt scared the crap out of me!" I said. I grabbed my bags and put them in the car. "Alright sweetie let's go" my mom said walking into the living room. "Bye Matt. I will see you next month" i said hugging him. No, I'm not staying with Sam for a month, but my bro goes to college out of state. So he wont be here next week to see me. I walked out with my mom and we got in the car. "I don't wanna hear that he got you pregnant. Or that he broke your heart and you cut yourself again" my mom said sternly. "Geez mom! That won't happen. Neither will the cutting" i said. "Okay. I'm just worried. I know you guys have known eachother for a long time, but he is 18 now" she sighed. "Don't worry mom. I can protect my body from boys" i laughed. She laughed along with me. The rest of the ride was silent. When we got there, i put my bags on the luggage thingy after i got through security. I had 5 minutes until we boarded, so i went to taco bell. I. Got a baja blast and drank it. "Alright mom I'm boarding now. I'll try to call you when i land" i said hugging her. "Okay. Love you. Stay safe" she said kissing my cheek. I boarded the plane with my small drawstring bag with my notebook, phone, pads, macbook, etc. I plugged in my earbuds and listened to music while drawing a pic of Sam. I missed him really bad. After an hour of drawing, i decided to just listen to music and relax. I can't fall asleep on planes. I got a drink and decided to draw some more. I drew Shawn Mendes becaise why not?

The plane landed and i got my luggage. I called my mom. "Hey mom. I landed. I'm okay" i laughed. "Okay sweetie. I have to go. I'm at the store at checkout" she said. "Alright. Call me later?" I asked. "Okay. Love you bye" she said. "Bye" i said hanging up. I took a cab to the O2L house because they know about me coming. The only ones that don't are Trevor and Sam. I got there and knocked on the door. "Meghan! I missed you girl!" Jenn said hugging me. "Me too. It's been forever" i said into her hair. "Your room will me upstairs here" Jenn said showing me the room. I put my bags on the bed. I set my phone and macbook on the desk. "OMG! Meghan! I missed you and your smell of cotton candy!" Jc said. I laughed. "Weird. But anyways, i missed you too!" I said running into his arms and hugging him. "Ahh that sweet smell" he said. I pulled back and looked at him weirdly. "What? You smell good" he said putting his hands in the air in defense. I just laughed. "I'm gonna unpack, then meet you guys downstairs? Then to Taco Bell?" I smiled. "Yess! Taco Bell!" Jc yelled walking out. I unpacked then texted Sam. It said 'I miss you. What are you up to?'. I laughed because he has no idea. He replied 'nm. Miss you too 😞'. I walked downstairs and Jc jumped on my back. "Ok?" I said. "Let's go!" He said getting down. "Let's ride our penny boards!" I suggested. "Yeah! I got Rasta polished!" Jc said smiling. "Cool! I got a tye die one!" I said holding up my board. "Sweet!" He said as we walked out the door. We rode to Taco Bell and got the food. Then fans came up to us. "Omg it's meghan!" one of them said. "Can we get a pic with both of you?" They asked. "Yeah sure" i said smiling. We took poctures and signed stuff. "I didn't know fans like me" i said to Jc while we rode home. "Well i guess it's a start for you" he laughed. "What about Sam?" What are when are we gonna see him?" I asked. "I don't know" Jc said as we walked in the door. "Food!" Jenn yelled. We sat down and ate out food. I got 2 doritos locos tacos and a large baja blast. After i ate, i went up to take a shower. After my shower, i walked downstairs to see what everyone was doing. I got to hang with the other guys earlier. When i walked downstairs, Jc had his tongue down Lia's throat. "Eww! Get a room!" I yelled running up to my room. I decided to facetime Sam since the room I'm staying in looks like my actual room. "Hey Sammy" i said when he answered. "Hey bae" he winked. "I miss you so badly" he sighed. "Me too. But i have to tell you something. Don't freak out" i said looking down. "What happened? Are you pregnant?" he asked. "No... I'm at the O2L house. Come over tomorrow so we can see eachother" i smiled. His smile got bigger. "Are you serious?" he asked. "Yup" i said popping the 'p'. "Well i gotta go tuck in Levi. I'll be there tomorrow. I promise" he smiled. "Alright. Love you" i said. "Love you too" he said then ended the call. I turned off the light and drifted off to sleep...