Movie Nights and Cuddles

Warning ⚠️:Sexual Content in this chapter don't read if u aren't into that stuff.

Skip 2 months their mom is now 7 months pregnant

Kyah's P.O.V
Today was Saturday (finally the weekend!)it was around 5:50 and there was a knock at the door.
Keaton:Ky can you get that please?
I walked to the front door,to my surprise Ethan and Grayson were both standing there
Kyah:Oh Hi Guys i didn't know you were coming over
Ethan:Did Keaton not tell you,he invited us to stay the night
Kyah:Hmm Come to think about it he didn't mention it but anyways come in.
We walked to the living room and the boys plopped onto the couch,Keaton came crashing down the stairs after and dived into the seat next to Gray.I sat next to Ethan on the 2 seater.
Mom:"We're home "
Taiyler came running in with a bag of toys it was around 8:00pm at this point so Taiyler went up stairs to bed and so did mom.We were all hungry so we decided to phone a takeaway.
Ethan:Do u want to share a pizza because I can't eat a whole one to myself.
Kyah:Yeah sure,what pizza do you want?
Ethan:Pineapple for sure it's my favourite
Kyah:No way it's my favourite to I don't know anyone else who likes it .They all say it doesn't belong on a pizza but I love it.
Keaton:*on the phone to the pizza place* Yeah can we have one 14 inch pineapple pizza and 2 12 inch pepperoni please,that will be all thanks.
Skip to all of them finishing pizza:
Kyah's P.O.V:
It started to get chilly I leant over to grab the throw which was next to Ethan I placed my hand on Ethan to steady myself I could hear his breath hitch I realised I had my hand dangerously close to his crotch and my ass was in his view,I internally laughed at how flustered he was.The boys decided they wanted to watch the conjuring I hate horror movies so I spent most of the movie clinging onto Ethan's body with my head in the crook of his neck.He had his hand on my thigh gently gliding along it with his fingers he knew I was vulnerable under his touch,two can play that game it was now time for me to tease.
Ethan's P.O.V
Kyah has been cuddled up to me all night her head in the crook of my neck and my head on her head.My hand was on her upper thigh,with my fingers gently gliding along slightly tickling her.
Grayson's P.O.V
I couldn't stand it much longer the two of them flirting all the time made me sick.Was I jealous?No no I can't be I'm Grayson I'm the one who doesn't fall for any girl they fall for me.At least I think I don't like Kyah, oh lord what am I going to do should I tell Ethan,I can't it's clear he likes Kyah too.I told them I was tired,Keaton followed me upstairs since he thought the movie was boring.

Kyah's P.O.V:
My brother and Gray went upstairs,Grayson looked pissed,I don't know why though.Oh well.Now it was time for payback.Ethan's eyes were glued to the tv screen since my face was in the crook of his neck I began to kiss his jaw and then to his upper right side of his neck then under his earlobe , as I continued to leave sloppy kisses on his neck he groaned this wasn't enough though,I straddled his lap.As I began to suck harder on his neck (definitely going to leave a mark)he let out a deep moan I began grinding on him,he let out another moan.Once I had finished he looked at my eyes then my lips and leaned forward,our lips met and it was like fire coursing through my veins,butterflies in my stomach that I've never felt like this with a guy,this kiss became more passionate,Ethan's tongue glided along my bottom lip begging for entrance.I denied he squeezed my ass and I gasped then he slid his tongue in.We continued to make out for another 10 minutes then we pulled away for air,Ethan whispered in my ear:We should continue this upstairs.
I chuckled then kissed his head and said goodnight and got off his lap and walked upstairs to my room leaving Ethan shocked by my actions.
Ethan's P.O.V
That was the most satisfactory make out I've ever had in my life and I couldn't have been happier to share with her.I craved more of her I whispered seductively "Let's continue this upstairs"She shone me a cheeky grin and then gave me a quick peck on the forehead then get off my lap and said goodnight and went to bed."This girl" I chuckled to myself.