Lets get married...(part 1)

Haha guys the last update had some spelling and grammar  mistakes...Sorry for that..Anyways..enjoy the chapter..

Love O~~O
Chapter 2:

Raju:Will you marry me?

Sweety gets shocked by the question.. And after recovering....she lets out a small laugh..

Sweety:Raju did your account got hacked?

Raju:No...!

Sweety:I mean, you, the top player and who don't talk with strangers is asking me  for marriage?

Raju:Haven't you seen the latest announcement about couple quests? The fights will be conducted with all the top players across other countries.And the couples are only eligible to take part in that.

Sweety p.o.v.:
So he is asking me for marriage just because of that? Argh sweety you have made fool out of yourself. Hmm...if i think about it..what's the harm i get by marrying him? He is the top player and we both need partners.I think i can agree for that..while she was in her thoughts a beep sound of new message snaps her out to the world..

Raju:What happened?

Sweety:Okay.Let's get married.

Saying that she starts moving..

Raju:Where are you going?

Sweety:To the threestones..for our marriage...!?

Raju:Not now..I have to make preparations for our marriage.

Sweety:Preparations.!? This is not a real marriage.. We can do it in a simple way.

Raju:Afterall its darlingraju's marriage. It has to be done in a rich elegant manner.

After saying that he goes offline...Sweety shuts her laptop too and starts thinking about the sudden events that occured in her life.(game life😂)

THE BOYS DORMS...

Nani just enters the room happily..

Nani: Hey bros..its a beautiful day..he shouts

But no one pays attention to him..Prabhas was sitting in the chair and looking at laptop,Adi is engrossed in his magazine while mahesh was doing his hair..

Nani:Idiots can anyone give response to me..!

Mahesh: Why is it a beautiful day?

Nani:I got the number of the queen of our college...😎

Adi:What!? For real?

Nani smirks at them:Not directly but indirectly..

Mahesh: I can't get you?

Nani:I got number of her room mate.

Adi glares at him..

Nani:Bro..I'm trying for the side heroin not for main heroin..As for main heroin we have our hero..he signals at prabhas..

Mahesh: Yeah..Afterall he is the king of the college..

Adi: So how did that made your day beautiful?

Nani:Actually i got a message from her that girl saying that queen's laptop got brokedown and it is to be repaired asap..So I'm going to fix it and then I'll ask her frnd to go on a date with me..😉

Adi:All the best bro...👍

Nani:Third bro(prabhas)  get ready..we will leave in 10 minutes.

Prabhas:No..Actually i'm committed.. So that would be inappropriate for me to hit on anotger girl.