Chapter 1

Jimins pov

It was dark and the dingy alleyway only made me more scared. It's quite frightening ,walking alone in the dark with no one to help you if anything was to happen and of course only I would think that my life could possibly get any worse then it already was. 

I finally exited the alleyway and on to the dimly lit street as I carried on in search of my cheap, nasty apartment. 

I arrived at my front door with a sigh of relief as nothing bad happened and of course it was only my terrible imagination. I walked in the apartment after struggling with unlocking it and made my way to the frige.I sigh when I see that there is hardly anything in there , so I take out at small bottle of coke and head to my bedroom.

I flop down on my bed and put the coke on the bed side table. I hesitantly get up ,out of my comfortable position and get ready for bed. Once I'm into my nice dark red silky pajamas I slide under my sheets and pick up my book. I read for around half an hour until I felt my eyelids get heavy. I set the book back on the bed side table, next to the coke I didn't touch,and close my eyes ready for sleep to take over .

I then start thinking about what my life would be like if I wasn't just some poor kid who works in a stupid little sweet shop that nobody goes in and I imagen that I'm some big time dancer that everyone from miles around comes to see. I could just see myself walking on stage as the crowd goes crazy. I could see myself meeting celebrities and them be excited to meet me, oh how I want that to come true.  "Oh how I would sell my soul for that ."

"Well I can help with that."

An: sorry its so short the rest will be longer .