SORRY WE ARE LATE.

y/n and f/n wear mixing cookie dough and cleaning up the  kitchen while the boys are siting on they buts we all ready chew them on it  then someone cam-into the classroom it looked like people dressed as black butler  characters  they walked  up to us are you guys y/n and f/n  you won the online contestant  f/n winch one ??  the best roplay of a black butler charterers you win 500 hundred dollars they looked at  one other   with big smiles they headed them big stack of money  they walked  out of the room the 2 boys had a look like they see a flying bear   saying how the hole rest of the class  . time skip  5th pried  y/n and f/n wer waking  down the hall way to gym class  they going to be playing donged ball but the teachers call it happy happy fun ball how is getting hit in the face fun  they walked in the big gym  walking  g to the lockers room  the lockers rooms stunk  like a ocean  of flowers dumped in  they quickly  got in out like it was the meaning  of life was getting the hell out   we looked at the sigh it had big black letters they looked like a 5th grader wrote it it said fun Friday we all ways  forgot the day of the week   y/n looked at f/n smiling like they won the longest war ever  the death of my face is no more f/n what the hell  she said as she laughed . hope you guys like my story i  may be ruf  but it only my first black butler book .