they meet the year 2018

f/n was still playing her game shoting zombies left and right sebastien  and ceil wer asking y/n so meny qutoins like whre aer we and why did you know aer names and our you a demon and of crues she said nope am not a demon and why i kowe so meny things aobut you is becues your a famues anmie y/n looked up black bulter and showed the the frist seson  cieil looked at the tiny screen with wied blue eyes pople must be spying on us sebstien my lored it sruly does so he said as he deth glred y/n you not being spyed your wer crated by a peson you leving and brething is like a god crating pople thing she said as she wlked over to her dear freing f/n get  out of tyhe clunds and go bake to the ground now i need to to help me or you just really blide and defe  she looked bake yay i see them they just the sugar  hmm y/n you need help you been playing to meny video games she stred at y/n then show me they real  hello ceil prove to my freind ove r thare you aer real ceil looked at her with some anoyed eyes miss f/n am trullyreal sebastien pinch her sebasten bowen low puting hies hand over hies harte yes my lored she walked over to f/n taaking off hies white glove then he pinched her macking her head looked bake your real she said with a huge grin yes miss f/n he said with hies devile smrik and am one hell of a butler .