000.5

"Hello, and welcome!" She smiles warmly, her eyes closed, while her hand held out for you to take. "This is my Individual Roleplay Mansion!"

   "This is where all the characters of my imagination can come to life." She explained, as she slowly led you through the exquisitely sculptured halls of the house. "Each character has their own room, and, with my consent, you may knock on their door if you wish to speak with them."

   She held up her finger, gently shaking it from side to side a few inches in front of her face. "But, there are some rules you must follow!" She warned, as she tilted her head to the side, causing some of her strands of hair to fall off her shoulder.

   001 - PLEASE don't interrupt other people's roleplays. This is an individual roleplay, which means that you cannot interrupt them in the middle of a chain. Unless, you ask me first, and the other person agrees to make it some sort of group roleplay.

   002 - DO NOT give me one liners. It's a detailed roleplay, for gods sake. I hate it when I write some full blown paragraph with all the vocabulary I've gotten from my memory - losing brain, and all I get is something like,

'She smiled.'

BISH, WHAT-

Okay, but honestly, please. At least 3 sentences. I do understand from time to time there are instances where you're in the middle of typin something and you have to go. That's entirely fine! Just please give me a heads up, like,

'She smiled warmly, her blue eyes twinkling with mischief. "Maybe if you payed attention to our teachers lectures, you'd understand why you have to learn this." She smirked. "Good job, Robin."

( sorry it's a little short! I have to go somewhere! )'

Something like that.

   003 - Roleplay in 3rd person, please! It's just much easier to follow along. Whenever people use Stars, it gets extremely confusing for me - plus, I think it just makes it harder for you to use correct grammar.

   Good Example -
Her chocolate brown eyes widened in utter horror as she watched her necklace cascade down into the ocean below her, as her fingers desperately tried to grasp the delicate silver chain. Her vision started to blur as small blobs of tears started to form at her eyes, as her last memory of her grandmother slowly dropped below the water's surface.

   Bad Example -
*smiles, laughing* Well, thank you, kind sir! *Shakes his hand, tightening grasp, smirking* You'll owe me.

   004 - don't spam. Simple. There's always that one person that tags the second I don't reply in a snap. Please. I have a life ( not really ). If I don't reply in 3 days, you may tag me, alright?

   005 - Yes, you may cuss. Just please, not in every sentence, and censor it!

   006 - yes to smut. just, lets do it in DMS, okay? I don't want this book getting banned.

   007 - I do yaoi and yuri, but I'm better at yaoi. I'm learning yuri, so bear with me! xD

   008 - there will be a certain number of slots for each character! When it's full, do not ask to roleplay with them. There are times I will reopen them if someone hasn't replied for a long time.

   009 - Give me your password under your form, please!
Hint - all the underlined letters! Ignore the uppercase and lowercase.
Hint 2.0 - it's an anime character!

009.5 - please try and fill out the form completely. With lots of detail, please!