001

first name ||Alexander

first name ||
Alexander

middle name || optional
Isen

last name ||
Lukes

age ||
17

birthday || optional
September 17th

gender ||
Male

species || don't be a Mary / Gary sue.
Kitsune

powers || optional
He can transform into a fox for a limited amount of time

sexuality ||
Pansexual

face claim // alias ||
Houtarou Oreki // Hyouka

face claim // alias ||Houtarou Oreki // Hyouka

description for looks ||He has light ash brown hair that frame most of his stoic face

He has light ash brown hair that frame most of his stoic face. He has bangs that cover almost his whole forehead, with a huge collection of strands of hair in the middle. His bangs from his face in a way that make him look gentle, just like he is. His eyes are colored an emerald green ; a very common color in his family's line. His skin is a light peach, making him seem sort of pale at times when he is under the light. His clothes usually consists of collared white shirts and a jacket thrown over. He wears dark colored pants almost all the time, no matter the occasion.

personality ||
He is a gentle guy, almost managing to help someone in a way. At first glance, he seems stoic and emotionless, and yes, he really is. It takes a long time to warm up to this guy, but when you finally manage to break down those barriers, he's a very friendly person that loves attention and love. He is very well rounded ; he knows and understands a lot of situations and things, making him good with advice. He's a dependable person, always attempting to help people in any way he can.

backstory ||
His mother and brother had left when he was 5. He was left with his father, who cared for him as much as he could. They were commonly known for financially struggling, as his father worked at a small company. However, his father had to start taking double and triple shifts, resulting in them to spend little time together. After all the years, his father always told Alexander to stay strong and keep looking up ; things would get better. Unfortunately, all the stress started building up in his father, and he started having a drinking problem. Alexander still loves his dad, of course, but they've drifted apart for the time being ; first, his father's never home, and then there's the fact the most of the time when he is, he's drunk.

He hasn't heard from his mother or brother for 12 years.

height || optional
69 inches ( 5'9 )

disorders ||
anxiety - he gets nervous and can get sudden panic attacks when he's thrown in front of people.

likes ||
the quiet, his studies, swimming, his father, being alone, love, affection

dislikes ||
his father, being alone, animal hunters, the weekends

strengths ||
dependable, gentle, ( in fox form ) enhanced speed and hearing

weaknesses // flaws ||
a push over, emotionless at first, can snap at people if he's too mad

extra ||
001 - his father wasn't a kitsune, his mother was. The reason his mother had left was because she hadn't wanted her sons to be a kitsune at all. She was ashamed of the fact that Alexander was, and left with her oldest son who wasn't a kitsune.
002 - he doesn't really transform into his fox form, unless he really must, or just doesn't care at the moment. He has bad memories of his mother calling him a monster and animal in the house whenever he did transform. So, he just rarely does.
003 - He loves to swim. It takes pressure off him right away, no matter what it was. If he swims for just a little bit, he'd feel refreshed and calm again. He usually does this when his father is on the couch drunk, and he uses it as an excuse to get out of the house.

smut crap [ opt ]

dom // sub // seke ||
seke ( he's more of a sub when it comes to yaoi stuff though )

turn ons ||
ear biting, neck kisses, subtle teasing

turn offs ||
pain, blood, cursing, BDSM