Is this cheating?

[Sana's Pov]

I went to Jihyo to ask where's Tzuyu at.

"Jihyo ah.." I pout.

"What's that unnie? Hungry already?" She respond jokingly.

"Ne and also Where is Tzuyu?"

"I dont know.. She was here a mi--" Jihyo was cut off when a tall girl shouted.

"Hello Unnies!! I'm back!" We all stare at Tzuyu. Our Jaw drop (exept for Jihyo) when we saw her wearing two piece for the first time.

I dont want my nose to bleed so i turn my head to Momo who is just eating and Dahyun who is shock when her head is towards Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

I turn my head to them too and i saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon having a nose bleed attack at that time i laugh.

"Hahahhaha Look at them bleeding so much! Hahahahaha!" Tzuyu look at them both after hearing me laugh.

"Yah!! Why are you guys bleeding?" Jihyo shouts to them. "Wash your nose! Both of you!" She added walking to them and pinch their ear towards the bathroom.

We all laugh at them.

"Hahaha let's go swimming." -Tzuyu

"Can't.. i'm to busy with my babies." Momo said eating while looking at Tzuyu. Tzuyu give her a death glare.

"Uhh i said.. Uhmm L-Lets go swimming!" Momo change her mind that made Tzuyu pull her towards the beach, Me and Dahyun were catching up to them.

We play in the beach like kids not until i feel something holding my butt.

I turned around just to look at the persons face, it turns out to be TZUYU.

"Oh Sorry Sana unni, i did'nt mean to." She apologize.

"It's okay Tzuyu.." i moved closer to her ear. ".. you know we can do it on the bed." I added then wink at her.

I was hoping that her expression would be shock but instead, she just smirk that made me turn on.

"Sana Unni! Common let's go, you promise me something, right?"

I just nodded and trying to figure out what tzuyu is saying.

"Hey guys, Me and Sana unni will be doing something.. Bye!" She hold my hand and ran with me towards the cabin.

As we went in, she push me on the bed and lock the exit

"Strip for me."

"Wait wha--" she cut me off and she repeated what she said loudly

I sat down and strip for her, She is impatient for me finishing.

So she walk towards me and removed my undies as well as hers but she stop when she tries to think of something.

"Sana Unni.." said Tzuyu in a serious tone.

"Hm?"

"Would you let me do it to you? Cuz' last time.. you know..." I did'nt answer and just pull her to me and kissed her torridly as an answer of YES.

"Sana unni.." Tzuyu said and puts 1 finger in my V.

I did'nt have the power to reply to her because of my voice quiverring from her doing it fast.

"Ahhh Ugghh Harder ahhh." I pleaded.

She smirk and do what i said.

"Ahhh Tzuyu ughhh faster!! Ugghh." she covered my mouth at her other free hand

"Shh Sana, people might hear you so be quiet." She took her hands off so i could cover my mouth with my hands.

We're just like that until we heard a loud Thud. We stop emmidiately.

Tzuyu took a towel and wrap it on her body, she opened the door slightly to peek because i'm naked.

"Hmm nobody's there.. Maybe something fell, i guess?" She said closing the door.

"Would you wanna continue what we are doing?" I asked.

"Aniyo.. let's slide it." She replied and change her clothes.

I put my two piece and I left tzuyu in the cabin and went outside towards Dahyun.

As i went i only saw 2yeon playing in the water, Mina building a sand castle, Chaeyoung is drawing Mina,Momo eating jokbal and Jihyo doing mom stuff.

"Is Dahyun with you?" Jihyo ask forwardly to me.

"Aniyo... why did you ask?"

"She said she will fetch you and walked away 2 minutes ago."

My eyes widened as Jihyo said that The loud thud earlier.. is it.. is it DAHYUN?! My head is screaming from what i just think earlier.

I was still shock but it was interrupted by Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Unni Unni! look what did i draw! Do you like it?" Chaeng Said as she show her drawing of Mina, I nodded as a response of Yes.

"Sana, do you wanna build a sand castle? Chaengie is gonna build too." Mina offered.

"Sure Mina." My thoughts of Dahyun faded away as we build sand castles like children and Jihyo recording us.

"Awww so cute!" Jihyo shouts that made us glare at her but we laugh thinking about how childish we are.