The Fair

Look how cute they were there😍 -skl
-----

[Sana's Pov]

After a long ride, we've made it.

"Okay girls, i have parked the car and now you are ready to get out of the car." -Jihyo

"That's why your name is Park Jihyo." Momo said as she quickly got out of the car before Jihyo could grab her.

We laugh so hard exept for our driver who's ready to kill Momo in any minute now but her face went to an evil smile like she is planning on something.... scary.

"Oh Jihyo! Where's Eunha?" Tzuyu said out of nowhere

"She has her own car so she was the first one to arrive here, i guess." Jihyo replied.

"There you guys are!" A girl shouts from a far.

We turn around who it was. We saw Eunha and the others waving at us.

We approach them and started to go in and pick some rides.

"Hmm what should we try first?" Eunha ask and she was looking right and left to pick which ride should go first.

"Space shuttle!" Jihyo said without hesitation.

"EHH?! I CAN'T RIDE THAT!" Mina, Dahyun and Momo said at the same time.

Jihyo whispered something to Jeongyeon that made her smirk.

Both of them holds Momo's arms tightly, Jihyo at the left and Jeongyeon at right side.

"Yah! Why the fuck are you two holding me?! let me go!" Momo shouted to them.

"Mina and Dahyun, you will not ride it but Momo will. This is for doing that earlier." She smile evily to Momo.

Momo widened her eyes and keeps shouting 'let go of me' to them. I can feel people are staring at us but i don't mind it.

We started walking towards the space shuttle.

"Lucky! Jihyo, There's no line! Let's run!" Jeongyeon said to Jihyo and started running with Momo but they weren't holding her so she has a chance to grab the pole.

"TZUYU HELP ME!!" Momo holds to the pole with all her strenght while Jihyo and Jeongyeon was pulling her body.

Tzuyu smiled and walk towards Momo. Momo was happy to see Tzuyu walking towards her so she let one hand go to the pole and reach for Tzuyu like she was an angel.

Tzuyu hold her hand then smirk. She took her other hand off the pole and carry her bridal style and run towards the space shuttle.

Momo was screaming and trying to let go of Tzuyu but she gave up because she was to strong.

Jeongyeon is laughing her ass out and she was fixing the camera so she can record Momo's reaction.

Tzuyu put Momo to her seat and  lock it fastly so she will not able to escape.

Jeongyeon puts the camera infront of the crying Momo and tap the record button. Tzuyu seats beside Momo and holds her hands.

"Hahha It's gonna be okay Momoring." Tzuyu said to her.

"Fuck you all!!" Momo shouts to us.

Tzuyu kiss Momo's lips to calm her down and it worked. Momo wants tzuyu to not let her go but sadly tzuyu let her go because of the ride and lock herself too.

"Dahyun ah! I want you here, Can you be brave for me?" I said to Dahyun jokingly.

She hesitate at first but she went towards beside my sit. She kiss my lips.