Chapter 1

I looked at the water on the window that was trickling down it. School was let out early for weather reasons. Mostly because it was supposed to flood. They we're scared the students would be abandoned at the school. But hey, I'm not complaining. Suddenly, the noise machine called a bus, slammed to a stop, me bumping my head on the seat in front of me in the process. I swear that bus driver has it out for me. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked off the bus like a total diva, earning a few giggles from the people still on the bus.

"BYE!" I yelled to my friends. They just waved because of the distance now between us, they would just be wasting there breath. Huh, I should make a poem about that. I walked down my driveway to my house. I made it to the door and opened it. I took off my shoes, then immediately ran to the kitchen, unaware of the presence in the hallway, watching me. I slung open the fridge door, scanning the contents. Goal; water bottle. I spotted one and reached for it, my fingers brushing against it, before it slowly became more in grasp. I clutched onto it, pulling it out of the fridge.

"Well hello, stranger. May I ask what you're doing?" Said a familiar feminine voice. Startled, I turn around. My (e/c) orbs meet bright brown ones. I playfully scowl. 

"Talking to an old bat. What about you, mom?" I ask innocently, putting on my famous fake smile, opening the bottle in my hands.

"Just talking to my favorite daughter." She said. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah right. I'm your only daughter." I said, bringing the bottle to my lips and connecting it and gulping down the water.

"That's what you think." She snapped back, making me spit out the water. She busted out laughing, laughing so hard she fell to the floor.

"I'm going to my room." I mumbled, retreating to my cave.

"YOU K-KNOW I-IT WAS F-FUNNY! YOU SM-SMILED!" She yelled in between laughs.

"That's what you think." I said, silently praying she didn't hear.

"W-WHAT?!" she yelled, still on the ground laughing.

"FUCKEN NOTHIN!" I yelled back. That only made her laugh harder. I walked down the hallway, leaving her a laughing mess. As soon as I'm out of her view, my fake smile drops, leaving an emotionless yet broken look on my face. And she wonders why all the neighbors move so quickly. I sigh, wondering what it would be like to have a whole family. All the family like; my brother, father, grandparents, everyone you could think of, has died. Every one except mom and I. Well, I'm basically a walking corpse; just no body knows. I have depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, self-harming thoughts, *cough cough*murderous thoughts*cough* and more. But I hide every thing with a simple, yet fake, smile. Hell, if it wasn't for mom being here, I'd done slit my throat. A shiver went up my spine at that last one. At least I'm a bad ass and fearless. I shook my head, pushing away the thoughts. I reached my destination; my cave. At least that's what I call it. The reason I call it that is because I have (f/c) curtains that blocked all light from coming in through my window. I shut my door and lock it, putting my back against it and sliding down. I always do that and hug my legs, wondering when I'll snap, letting the tears I've been holding in all day fall. Oh, did I not mention that this is an every day thing?

Yet, no body notices.

It feels like I'm chained. The thoughts are starting to get to me.

No body cares.

I'm broken beyond fixing. I'm fighting a battle behind closed doors. And I'm crying invisible tears no one can see. Only I can see.

(A/N Hope you enjoyed! CreepyPastas will be in the next chapter! 

~Lionsz4)