Chapter Four

12 23 03 b dy n kyah

*****

"So lets start?"

"Yeah....Let's start..."

"So this is your disguise identity i will read it for you."she said while holding a folder.

"Yeah." tipid kong sagot.

"Your disguise name is Yazzy Kim—17 years old.And for parents—We put here that your parents died in a car accident when you were still young so you lived in an orphanage. And you are the first student of Black Royal University to have a scholarships by passing the test and not just by passing but you perfect the test....." Pagkatapos nitong basahin yon ay tumingin ito sa akin.

"Ahm thats all?" I asked.

"Yes,Young Mistress. Inayos ko na din yun sa system dahil sigurado ako hahanap sila ng impormasyon tungkol sayo....." sabi nito at hinarap ang monitor ng computer at sinimulang magtipa.

"Okay Ms.Jen.And w-what? Sinong hahanap sa akin?" Kunot noong tanong ko.

"I saw you just a minute ago.." nakangising sabi niya.

"What did you saw Ms.Yzagami?" I ask again.

"I saw you.....You met him..." Pabitin bitin na sabi niya kaya medyo naaasar na ako.

"What?With Whom?"

"That guy you just argued just a while ago....." Ah yung guy ba?Is she talking about Emp the jerk.

"What about him?" I ask in confusion

"He is Ace..Cyd ZephyrAce Dryst Moon the King of Black Royal University at kasama niya ang kaibigan niya they were Mark Reyes,Rafael Collis,Tristan Arcadia,Nico And Alexis Alfarez....They were Dangerous...." saad ni Ms.Yzagami but wait Zephyr,Zep?! i think its familiar.

"But i just met the four of them and did you say Ace is the King of this fxcking University.." I hate those kind of people. Yung mga nag ha-hari harian.

"Yeah..Kinakatakutan sila dahil isa din sila sa pinakalakas na Mafia Organization here in the Philippines...They were the members of Ceylon Herzl Organization..."Medyo nagulat ako ng malaman kong Mafia rin sila dahil ang akala ko mga naghahari harian lang sila dito sa University.

"So they are Mafias?" I ask naninigurado lang.

"Yeah...And they are not just a Mafias...They were strong and powerful people...And you know this school is school of rich and top students so what do you expect...." I just nodded.

"Ahm Ms.Yzagami can you tell me their identities...." Out of curiosity kong tanong.

"Of course....Mark Reyes,The narcistic one..he is from a wealthy family they own one of the biggest Clothing Industry because his mother is a famous Fashion Designer and his Father is their CEO...Tristan Arcadia,The snobero and bartender,They own the famous Wine Corporation and they own a big Arcadia airlines And also The Arcadia Bars...Rafael Collis the computer addict or hacker of the group...They own the famous Apple Corporation and they also have a Gadget Industry....Nico Alfarez and Alexis Alfarez is the food lover and doctor of the group and obviously they are relative,they were cousins They own the famous Food Industries and also Alfarez Hospitals here in the country....And Lastly is Ace...Cyd ZephyrAce Dryst Moon...The HardHeaded Leader...He comes from one of the powerful Family in the world...They own the five star hotels, 'The Moon' managed by his father and Luxurious Restaurants International, 'The Dryst' managed by his mother. They have some branches in other countries like Japan,Korea,Thailand,U.S. and many more countries. They also own a Car industry not only cars but also planes and helicopters, manged by one of his sisters."