F I V E

Silver's POV
I was going to go ask Lumine if he'd seen Kody. When I opened the door I saw Lumine asleep with Kody on top of him?! Are they a thing? Whatever I ship it!

Kody started moving around which probably meant he was waking up so I walked out of the room and closed the door a bit. I still wanted to see if he was awake or not.

Kody's eyes opened slowly and he looked down and saw Lumine under him. He just went back to sleep. THEY ARE DATING!!! Kody has never been that affectionate to someone EVER.

I have to tell Sherry and Elena about this! I ran towards the kitchen to tell them.

Lumine's POV
I was woken up by someone playing with my hair. My eyes fluttered opened to see Kody playing with my hair. "Good morning my sweet coconut~" He blushed but then kissed my cheek. "We should go get breakfast, c'mon." We got out of bed and walked down the stairs.

When we got to the kitchen we saw Silver, Elena, and Sherry all looking at us in awe. "Are you guys ok?" Kody asked. They completely ignored his question. "Kody don't you think Lumine is adorable?" Elena asked.

"Yup." Kody kissed my cheek and walked to the cupboard. Silver had a nosebleed. "Silver your nose is bleeding!" I sounded worried which I was. "He'll be fine, tell us how you two started dating. PLEASE." Sherry said.

That's the first time I've ever saw Sherry happy. "Well-" I was about to say something when I saw Kody really close to the edge of the counter he was standing on. I ran as fast as I could so that I could catch him.

Thankfully my suspicions were correct. He did fall and I was there to catch him.

Kody's POV
I was just about to hop down from the counter when I fell off. Luckily Lumine was there to catch me. "So cute!" Elena and Silver both cooed. "Be more careful next time, please?" "I will, besides I already got my cup." I got back up.

I poured myself a cup of orange juice and sat at the table with Silver, Elena, and Sherry. "So when are you and Lumine getting married?" Elena asked. Are they seriously asking about marriage?! We're only 13!

"Guys we're only 13! We have many years before that." "That just means you have more time to plan!" I shook my head in disagreement.

~~~

"Kody you have a fever." My dad told me. Oh great now I'm sick.
"Maybe I should sleep in a different room tonight. I don't want to get Lumine sick." My dad nodded his head and left to get medicine.

Lumine rushed in. "I heard you were sick!" He tried to hug me but I rolled away and he fell. "Ow." "Don't touch me you'll get sick." I told him. He ignored what I said and hugged me anyway.

I whined. "Koko I don't get sick that easily I'll be fine." He reassured me. "Fine." He started attacking me with kisses, which did tickle causing me to laugh. "Luminnnneee stoooooppp!" I was able to get out.

He did as I said and stopped. My dad came back with the medicine.
"Here you go Kody." He gave me a pill and a glass of water. I put the pill in my mouth and drank it down with the water.

"Get some rest." Lumine said exiting the room before blowing me a kiss. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Lumine's POV
Hope Kody feels better soon.
"Kody ok?" Silver asked. "Yeah he just has a fever." "Poor thing." Sherry said. I sat on the couch and looked through Instagram. I looked at Calla's account which had a lot of followers. Kody's account was a private account and he only let me follow him on it.

And Sherry, Silver, Elena, and his dad. I looked through his posts. It was just pictures of him and I. It was cute. Knowing that he loved me this much made me feel all blushy and fuzzy inside.

~~~

I was just watching TV when I heard a scream coming from the room Kody and I shared. I immediately ran to the door. When I got there Kody was just staring at someone with a blank face. Silver, Sherry, and Elena were all there as well. Turns out it was just Aiden screaming because he saw a dead fly.

I shook my head. "You screamed because of a bug?!" Sherry questioned annoyance in her voice. ".....yes...." Aiden replied. We shook our heads once again before walking out.

~~~

I walked into the room and sighed. "What's wrong with you?" Kody asked. "It's no fun when you're sick." I replied. I sat on the bed while Kody was still laying down. "You miss me that much?" He asked. I nodded my head.

He pulled me down and ran his fingers through my hair. "I'll probably be fine tomorrow, babe." He said. I grabbed his hand and put it next to my cheek.
"I-I love you Kody." I managed to say. It was quiet for a moment before Kody spoke.

"I love you too Lumine." He kissed my forehead and laid his head on my chest. I put my arm around him and just stared at the ceiling. I know we say I love you to each other, but this time I meant it. Not that I didn't before I did, it's just I really do love Kody.

I can see us staying together, getting married, and even having a family together. "Lumine?" "Yeah?"
"I don't want anyone from school to know that we're dating, okay?" I could see why he wouldn't want to, I mean the kids there treat him like complete shit.

Which is I think is stupid because Kody isn't anything they say. He's cute, smart, kind. To me anyway. He tends to shut people out at the beginning and if your actually determined to become friends with him then he'll lighten up to you. It took us 3 years to get to where we are at the moment.

"Your wish is my command." I said. He chuckled and soon fell asleep. I was just thinking with the moon light shining into the dark room. I drifted off to sleep within a few minutes.

Sorry there wasn't really a main topic in this chapter. I wasn't in the mood to think of something. Also sorry for so many time skips. I don't like having to explain everything.